SWANS HOME‎ > ‎SWANS MEETINGS‎ > ‎

BHOPAL LAKE

Minutes of Meeting 6thNov 2014

·      Introduction of SWANS and Cygnets.

·      Orientation by Akansha Dubey, Pradeep Ghosh & Shibani Ghosh.

·      New Cygnets: - Tuhin Sen, Trishala Sisodia & Kajal.

·      Monthly by flock leaders about their respective flocks.

·      Amit did need assessment of Nitya Seva. Requirement: - Academics

·      Tentative Dates for Hum Honge Kamyab 26th, 27th & 28th December.

·      Activities proposed for this year: -

1.     Dance (Classical, Folk & Western)

2.     Music (Singing & Instrumental)

3.     Mono acting

4.     Rangoli

5.     Mehendi

6.     Painting (T-shirt, Face and cup painting)

7.     Clay modeling and pottery

8.     Best out of Waste.

9.     Extempore

10. Story Telling

·      No. Of participants:- Performing arts- 20-25 per event Off Stage- 20-25 per event. Each NGO 4 per activity.

·      Venue :- Manas Bhawan, Sunderban Gardens, Manav Sangrahalaya, Ravishankar hall, Tribal museum.

·      Team Heads: -

1.     Event head: - Vineet/Dipti or Meemansa

2.     NGO & School coordination: - Shashank, Shobhit, Sonam, Piyuli, Aditi & Trishala.

3.     Judges Selection: - Sonam and SWANS

4.     Sponsorship: - Amit, Trishala, Piyuli and Sonam

·      10th to 16th for NGO coordination schools and slums.

·      Sponsors required for: -

1.     LUNCH for volunteers and Judges

2.     Venue

3.     Prizes, Trophies and Medals

4.     Logistics

5.     Banners

6.     Sound Systems

7.     Miscellaneous

8.     Tent

9.     Certificates

10. Mementos.

 

SWANS Meeting 20 July 2014 - MINUTES:
Attendees: Shashank, Piyuli, Umang, Bharti, Deepti, Bhavi, Amit Kumar, Raghav, Vineet, Varun, Nishant, Sagar, Rupal, Gunjan Mishra, Shibani, Divyaraj, Pradeep, Piyush, Rashmi Batham.
MINUTES:
1. Lalghati Udaan: Activities are not decided in time, for materials to be collected. Should be activity focused, not studies. Activities should be decided by Friday.
2. RMNH Udaan: New Flock Leader: Piyuli Ghosh.
3. Visit to Bharat Calling Hoshangabad: Shashank, Sonam, Umang, Rupal, Raghav, Bharti, Deepti, Divyaraj.
4. Social Credits: New Deadline: 15 Aug.
5. Parvarish Flock Leader: Rupal Mishra.
6. Swans website: Piyush Ghosh.
7. Nitya Seva: Bharti and Amit to get the need assessment of Nitya Seva done on 3rd Aug and register as a Grove. Swans will visit them every alternate Saturday after Udaan.
8. Umang Welfare Society to register as a Grove.


Minutes of Meeting: 22 June 2014
Attendees: Sonam Shrivastava, Shashank Parimi, Pradeep Ghosh, Shibani Ghosh, Radhika Roopchandani, Vineet Sharma, Prinshu Suman, Chandni, Meemansa, Bharti, Bhavi, Dipti, Umang Sridhar, Divyaraj Bhatnagar.
MINUTES:
1) Lalghati UDAAN Volunteers decided to visit Nitya Seva on 29th June (Sunday) to assess their need for volunteers
2) To understand the process of counselling, Swans would Bharat Calling (an NGO in Hoshangabad)in the First week of July
3) Panchsheel UDAAN would restart on 29 June - Radhika, Neeru, Prinshu
4) Students above the age of 14, and those interested in supporting their education, or earning a small livelihood, will be brought under Jackpot. Radhika and Umang will restart Jackpot.
5) Jackpot will start with Donas and Paper Bags for Gufa Mandir. Sonam will coordinate the order and supplies. Jackpot will also prepare samples of file folders, pen stands, festival gifts and approach offices, etc for orders.
6) All skills for Jackpot orders will be taught at UDAAN. Orders will be taken and executed by Jackpot.
7) PARVARISH volunteer requirements were discussed.
8) PARVARISH function was discussed in brief.
9) Social Credit calculation for 2013 needs to be done fast. UDAAN assessment will be given by Radhika and Parvarish by Shibani by 24th June. 
10) Social credits for 2013 will be uploaded by Pradeep by June 30.
11) Swans Calendar of Activities to be discussed in next meeting.
12) It was suggested that with the onset of rains, Swans should start a plantation drive along roads of Bhopal with BMC.


Minutes of meeting  6th october,13
# Reports of flocks:
i)udaan- udaan started at RMNH from last 2 weeks.
Udaan classes were conducted only 2 times in d last month because of annual function n swans picnic.

ii) parvarish-Rishav will be the new flock leader. ...
Rishav will go on monday and wednesday to teach abhilasha maths subject.
A regular martial arts classes will start shortly in parvarish on satrdays by akash sir.
* A suggession on implementing democratic setup in parvarish and teaching the students about the process of elections was given by one of the senior volunteers. It will be implemented in the following manner:
1. Various areas will be identified, where the students will be given some responsibilities to handle like: discipline, cleanliness in students, food distribution, stationary handling, bus management, etc.
2. The students will be asked to take up any responsibility according to their choice voluntarily. In case they dont take up responsibilities voluntarily, some students will be nominated by the teachers of parvarish.
3. Their will be a group of 3 students who will take up a particular responsibility.
4. These duties will be initially be given for 1 month, and after 1 month the students who performed the duties well will be given various titles as rewards.
5. If there is any complaint against any group or any student in particular, strict actions will be taken accordingly.
6. As this will be a SWANS activity so Shantanoo Saxena will handle this activity on regular basis. He will coordinate with Shibani Ghosh mam, observe and take reviews for the same from parvariah teachers and students every saturdays.

* We have decided that there will be a SWANS day every month in parvarish. When all the volunteers will take up various activity based learning in parvarish. This month 19 october,13 (saturday) is decided as SWANS day. Those who are interested can give the names to Rishav Jain.
iii) no other flock leaders were present to give monthly reports.

# meeting with prayas will be planned in this month.

# Initial talks with RGPV will be done after diwali vaccations to start the flock again. 

# We are thinking to plan RUBAROO camp in the month of november after diwali vaccations, if the students of various schools do not have any exams. If any 1 is aware about the scheduled dates of exams in any school, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can start with further planning.



Minutes of Meeting 22nd Sep-2013



1. It was decided to have a SWANS PAGE on Facebook, that can be updated regularly for everyone to see SWANS developments. The same updates will also be done on the SWANS Website. Shashank Parimi to      create the Swans Page.



2. There will be 3 SWANS PICNICS and 1 FOREST CAMP every year, one in each Quarter, coinciding with SWANS Events. The Picnics and the Camp will help in rewinding-feedback-planning-entertainment of all         Swans, preferably after every event.

3. Besides Swans, active Cygnets (who have spent some quality time interning) recommended by their Flock Leaders, will also participate in the Picnics and Camp.

4. SWANS Bhopal membership contribution will be kept and maintained by Shibani ma'am,Receipts will be given by Queen Swan, and IDs will be made by Administrator. 
       
       Procedure: Shibani Ma'am will send an email to Swans Bhopal, whenever she receives Membership contribution from any Swan, mentioning the Swan ID and Contribution period. On receipt of the Email,                               Queen Swan will prepare a Receipt, and send the Receipt Number to the Administrator, who will prepare the ID. The ID and Receipt will be handed over to the Swan together. This process is                               expected to remove confusions and improve transparency.


5. SWANS orientation will be done for College Lecturers, so that they can take the message 
    to their students. Akanksha and Nagesh will speak to their College.


6. A New SWANS Video is required to show existing work. Video clips of work in different 
    SWANS Flock should be recorded by the Flock Leaders and send to 


7. Martial Arts training for slum children (especially girls) of Udaan and Parvarish planned. 
    Volunteers (who can train) required for weekdays (afternoon) and weekends (morning) 
    required.










Minutes of Meeting 15th Sep-2013

 

        1.      'Parvarish - The Museum School' Annual function was reviewed, and feedback and suggestions were taken from all volunteers as follows:-

(i)        There was lack of Volunteers. Since most of them came only on the event day, work could not be divided properly among them.

(ii)       SWANS should play major role in organizing and managing the event, and less in performing in it.

iii)     Items in the Function should be decided in such a way, that they bring out the potential and capabilities of the children.

(iii)      Separate seating arrangements should be done, only when there are sufficient volunteers, to manage the audience.

(iv)      Main Coordinators should have Backup teams.

         2.      Feedback of FLOCKS:

(i)            PARVARISHVolunteers are required at Parvarish to teach students of standard 8th and above. Information to be circulated on FB.

(ii)               KOSHISH: UIT-RGPV talks will begin with students & faculty in September. Rajul Gupta will initiate.

(iii)             NEW FLOCK: An idea to teach Sports to underprivileged children was put forward, all info regarding this will be forwarded to Rishav Jain.

(iv)          PRAYASRishav Jain will set up a meeting with Prayas for clarification of the role of PRAYAS and SWANS.

(v)           UDAAN: New activities have to be decided for UDAAN at Panchsheel. UDAAN at RMNH will be restarted soon.

(vi)          LAKSHYA: Mock Test to be conducted soon for the children. Rajul will design the Test paper, and make copies using SWANS funds.

         3.    SWAN Bhopal New Leaders:

(i)                 KING SWAN:-  Rishav Jain

(ii)               ADMIN Flock Leader:- Shashank Parimi

(iii)              PARVARISH Flock leader :- Shashank Parimi

         4.      SWANS Membership Renewal:

                        Swans outside Bhopal were having difficulties in renewing their Membership, as there is no Bank Account to receive their Annual 

                        contributions. As per SWANS Policy, it was decided that:

                       (i)         Swans in any city will get in touch with each other, and decide on one of them as Administrator.

                       (ii)        All Swans in that city will deposit their Annual contributions with the local Administrator.

                       (iii)       The Local Admin will send the Swans ID Nos, their Receipt Nos., Receipt Date, details and photograph to swans.neb@gmail.com 

                       (iv)       SWANS NEB will email the IDs (in .pdf format) to the Admin Flock Leader of that City, who can print and distribute the IDs locally.

                       (v)        No BANK ACCOUNT WILL BE SET UP in any City.

          5.      SWANS Picnic has been planned for next Sunday i.e. 22nd Sept. 2013 at a site near Kolar (Nayapura)  behind IBP Hallmark.

                                 Reporting time will be 09:00 AM at Chappan Bhog, Chunna Bhatti Square, Kolar road, Bhopal

                                 Meals will be contributory.  



MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 9th JUNE, 13

1. Monthly reports submitted by the FL(flock leader) :
i)UDAAN PANCHSHEEl : It is going good. We just require 1- volunteers with laptops to teach computers.
ii)UDAAN LALGHATI: lack of coordination was observed between the flock leader, members and children. Otherwise it is running well.
iii)PARVAISH: It will probably start by the next week.
iv) IEHE KOSHISH: It will start again by 1st july,13.
2. Declaration of various Fl and king SWANS:
i)King SWANS: Rajul Gupta
ii) PARVARISH flock leader: Sonam Shrivastava
iii)ADMIN flock leader: Rishav Jain
iv)PR flock leader: Shuchika Rathore 
3. Counseling flock members: Shuchika Rathore, Saurabh Khadse, Pradeep Jain, Pradeep Ghosh, Shibani Ghosh, Rajdeep, Nakesh, Sonam Shrivastava, Dupanshi Roopchandani, Princu Suman.
4. For promotion :
i)some colleges like MLB, Nutan and polytechnic will be targeted in the month of july.
ii)Videos of SWANS can be uploaded on FB by all the SWANS with a brief introduction about SWANS. 
iii)Some MBA coaching classes like T.I.M.E., Achievers guilt, C.L., Pathfinder, Safal endeavours, Akash institute. Saurabh will be coordinating all this.

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 5th MAY, 2013

1) Monthly feedback by the flock leaders:
a) Udaan Panchsheel : 
• Less number of volunteers.
• Requirement of Volunteers (having laptop) who can teach computers.
• Timings of udaan will change from next week due to extreme heat; it would be from 8am-10am.

b) Udaan Lalghati:
• Sufficient number of volunteers.
• Number of children decreasing due to vacations.
• Timings of udaan will change from next week due to extreme heat; it would be from 8am-10am.

c) Parvarish:
• Currently summer vacations have started and the school will reopen by the mid of june.
• Main problem which was faced in past few months is lack of committed volunteers. And because of this Abhilasha a student of Parvarish who was supposed to give the 10th board exam from open school this year, was unable to give it. So, from June onwards, Nakesh will regularly take the maths class on every Sunday and Dupanshi will take economics, social science regular morning class on alternate days.
• Because of lack of volunteers we are unable to take up classes based on museum exhibits.

d) IEHE KOSHISH: Was closed in last month due to examinations of volunteers.

2) Awareness and Counseling project in Govt. Schools:
• Any Suggestions on name for this project are welcome here on this post
• Rajul will collect all the necessary information regarding various competitive exam, Govt. schemes/scholarships, opportunities on higher studies, career opportunities and employment opportunities by 15 June. For this we will have to collect last years’ pratiyogita darpan and rozgar nirman magazines. If someone can help us with this is most welcome.
• We are planning to start this project by July with 2 schools i.e. Sardar Patel School, Panchsheel & Govt. school, lalghati.
• We will be interacting with these schools between 15 June – 30 June.
• Rajul Gupta will look after the Sardar Patel School and Sonam Shrivastava will look after Govt School, lalghati. 
• With this awareness and counseling project we will also take up some grooming sessions of children there which help them in future with CCE pattern of education.
• Shashank Parimi and Rajul Gupta will submit the CCE pattern followed in CBSE schools and Navodaya School respectively to Dupanshi Roopchandani. On these basis we will plan our grooming sessions to be taken at schools.

3) New admin flock leader will be decided in the next meeting.

4) Swans promotional activities will take place as soon a the colleges reopen. This time the targted would be Nutan Girls College, MLB college, Polytechnic college, etc

5) Summer camp to be started with the rubaroo kids

MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 7th APRIL, 2013

# SWANS calender finalised as stated below:
1. PEHAL - March First weekend
2.. RUBAROO - Oct-Nov (between Dushera and Diwali)
3. HUM HONGE KAAMYAB - May end or June First weekend 
4. PARVARISH ANNUAL FUNCTION - September First Weekend
5. FOREST CAMP - December last week

# Flock leaders decided for the following flocks :
1. PARVARIH : Shashank Parimi 
2. UDAAN lalghati : Aaditi Dubey
3. UDAAN panchsheel: Swan Radhika Roopchandani 

# Future projects:
1. Awarness camps with the help of nukad natak: A new flock will be created by Rajul Gupta with some new volunteers. 
2. A regular awarness camp organised for govt. schools regarding academic/ higher studies opportunties, various competitive exams, various govt. schemes, scholarships, carrer guidance and counselling, employment opportunities. It is proposed to start when the schools will reopen after vaccations. By the time Volunteers will collect all sorts of information required for the same and prepare themselves. 
Rajul Gupta will collect all information regarding various competitive exams and higher studying opportunities
Swan Sonam Shrivastava and Swan Aaditi Dubey will collect information regarding govt. schemes, govt. scholarships and career guidance and counselling .

Those who already have information regarding any of these points can contact Swan Sonam Shrivastava and Rajul Gupta for the same. They both will also have to prepare a plan of action to be discussed in the next meeting.

3. After examining the success of museum summer camp, It is Proposed to organise it this summers again. Things have to be decided yet.

4. Something related to traffic rules, like taking up our PARVARISH children and regulating traffic on various squares and traffic signal.

5. Something to organise / give the teenage minds a right direction or a thought process.

# A workshop is organised on 14 april,2013(sunday) for all SWANS on the provisions of RTE act by Asha Mishra mam. So that Swans can initiate this also as a future project and can go to various schools nearby there localities and examine whether schools are following this act or not and take further steps. Probable venue: Eklavya office, Bittan Market. timings: 1pm sharp. Those who are interested in enriching themselves with something like this can join in there itself with prior intimation.

MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 17TH MARCH 2013

Shortcomings/ suggestions of the event PEHAL

1. Website content should also be in Hindi. specially for the abstract part so that everyone could understand it.
2. Lack of volunteers for promotion. Vehicle should be available for the promotion team.
3. Allocation of duty for stage handling was not done properly.
4. Duties of event coordinator was not clear to them, break-down of task happen due to lack of communication between the coordinator and the participants.
5. Participants should be told prior to the event about the main bullet points that they have to cover in their presentation to increase the standard of the presentation.
6. All technical logistics should be assembled and check 1 day prior to the event.
7. Trial run of the anchor should be done once.
8. Next time audience should also be targeted.
9. One judgement criteria as an audience poll for the best presentation should be included for making it interesting to the audience.
10. Promotion using electronic media ( facebook, website, ppt on youtube, event page etc) should be done separately and before the physical promotion begins.
11. participants from other cities should also be invited.
12. Trophies of different event should be given different colour.

Timeline for swans events

1. Pehal - 1st week of march
2 Rubaroo - Between Dushera and Diwali (whenever it is)
3 HHK - May-June
4 Parvarish annual function - 1st sunday of september
5 Jungle camp - Not decided yet


Dear SWANS and Cygnets,
There is a very important post event PEHAL meeting on 17 march, 2013 (sunday).
Time: 2.30pm
Venue: ravindra bhawan
AGENDA OF THE MEETING:
1. accounts settlement
2. prizes and certificates distribution to the participants and the winners 
3. feedback and assessment of PEHAL-2013
4. discussion on deciding the calender for various events of SWANS

Agenda for the meeting to be held on 3rd march,13

Dear swans n cygnets,
Thr is a last, final and most important meeting regarding pehal-2013 on 3 march,13 i.e. sunday. time: 2.30pm sharp, venue: ravindra bhawan.
Agenda fr this meeting :
1. DUTIES ALLOTMENT
2. JUDGES PANEL AND JUDGEMENT PARAMETERS
3.LIST OF LOGISTICS REQUIREMENT FOR THE EVENTS
4. AUDITIONS OF ANCHORING FOR THE EVENT
5. PLAN OF ACTION
6. MINUTE TO MINUTE SCHEDULE OF THE EVENT
7.INVITATION DISTRIBUTION
8. BACKDROP DESIGN AND REQUIREMENT ANd DISCUSSION REGARDING THAT

Minutes of meeting held on 24 feb,13

1. followup from promotion team was taken.
2. Last date of registrations has been extended upto 28 feb,13. All the Swans are requested to please inform people in your contact and also inform various colleges in which you have gone for the promotion.
3.Ashish Nair will be changing the last date of registration on the website to the earliest.
4. Rishav jain will be making calls to inform about the extension of date of registration to the colleges which the promotion team covered.
5. prashant singh chouhan will be visiting again to the colleges on ratibad route.
6.design of momentos will be finalised by shuchika rathore by wednesday.
7. Invitations for pehal 2013 would be handmade by shuchika rathore, radhika roopchandani, aaditi dubey, aakansha dubey.
8. Trophies will be in the shape of the logo of pehal i.e. PEHAL-2013, and will be ordered by wednesday.
9. From now onwards every swan gets the priviledge to call herself / himself as SWAN followed by their own name. And the badges will also be made which would be given to all the swans.
10.A small discussion session will be organised at MANIT - MBA wing.
11. Venue for PEHAL-2013 is finalised i.e. STATE MUSEUM , shyamla hills


MINUTES FOR THE MEETING HELD ON 17 FEB,12,


* DISCUSSION ON DESIGN OF MOMENTOS AND TROPHIES.
1. SHIBANI MAM WILL GIVE ESTIMATE PRICE OF BAMBOO BULLACK CARD
BY 12-2-13
2. RISHAV WILL GIVE ESTIMATED PRICE OF A SMALL POT.

* TENTATIVE VENUE STATE MUESIUM .THE FINALL APPROACH IS YET TO BY
DONE .
ALTERNATIVE VENUE_SCIENCE CENTRE AND IGRMS
* DECORATION OF STAGE WILL BE DONE BY USING 3D EFFECT......
*ALL THE VOLUNTEER ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE PEHAL 2013 POSTER AS THERE COVER PAGE..
*IT IS COMPULSORY FOR ALL VOLUNTEER TO PATTICIPATE IN ATLEST ONE EVENT.
*SOURABH,PRINCU,NEERU AND RITURAJ WILL DISTRIBUTE FLYERS ON THE GATE OF RAVINDRA BHAVAN ON SUNDAY AS THERE IS A CONCERT OF SHANKER EHSAAN LOY .IT IS ESTIMATED THAT WE WOULD capture A LOT OF YOUTH THERE.
*COACHING CENTERS ARE TARGETED FOR PROMOTION WITH THE HELP OF FLYERS .... AS FOLLOWS:
-ON MONDAY SHARMA CLASSES BY AMREEN, NEHA N PRAVEEN
-ON TUESDAY DIFFERENT COACHING CLASSES IN M.P NAGAR BY PRAVEEN N NEERU
-ON WEDNESDAY PLATINEUM PLAZA BY NEERU N PRAVEEN


Minutes of meeting held on 3 feb,13

* promotion team was formed. they will be going to different colleges on various days as follows :
1. Prashant Singh Chouhan and Ojesh Dugar will be covering all the colleges of ratibad an neelbad route on monday.
2.Gaurav KhatriAshish Nair and Rishav Jain/Naveen Soni/Ojesh Dugar will be covering all the colleges of Gandhi nagar Bypaas road and raisen road on tuesday, wednesday and thursday.
3. Prashant Singh Chouhan, Dupanshi RoopchandaniRadhika Roopchandani will be covering all the colleges of Hoshangabad road on wednesday
4. Saurabh Khadse, Prakriti, Juhi, and pooja will be covering various coaching centres at M.P. nagar on tuesday.
5. Aditi and dupanshi will be covering the colleges within the city by thursday or friday.
6. Posters for MANIT and IEHE are also given to Rishav and Saurabh
(those who r interseted in joining the promotion team plz contact rishav jain from MANIT)

*Sponsorship team was formed nd thy'll be targeting the following places:
1. safal eneavours pvt. ltd. - saurabh
2. Omega - Ashish nair and Gaurav Khatri 
3. L&T - Sonam shrivastav and Rishav

* tentative venue will be State Museum . the final appraoch is yet to be done.
*Banner will be designed by neha, amreen an arpit by 15 feb.
*certificates will be designed by ashish nair an arpit by 15 feb.
*Gaurav will approach a tent house and dupanshi and aditi will be appraoching the trophy house.
* stage decorations an backdrop will be in 3D a acordinding to the theme.


MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 26 January 2013

PEHAL-2013

DECIDED TIMELINES

1) Posters design finalization by 28th January

2) Posters printing by 29th January

3) Posters distribution on 30th January at Parvarish (State Museum) between 3pm-5pm

4) Guidelines and Abstract format finalization by 28th January

5) Website Launch by 30th January

6) Promotions in colleges, coaching centres, etc from 1st February to 9th February.

7) Last date for online registrations- 24th February

8) Confirmation to the selected candidates  will be given by 28th February


PRIZES 

1) For B-Plan PPT-  Gokul Khatri

2) For Model Making- AARTECH SOLONICS Pvt. Ltd

3) For Technical PPT- Rahul Sharma

4) For AD-Mad -Samarth Khare


PEHAL 2013 COORDINATORS

1) Rishab Jain 

2)     Aditi Dubey 


EVENT COORDINATORS

1) Technical PPT- Sandeep Kumar

2) Model Making- Aashish Nair

3) Business Plan PPT- Prachi Goyal

4) AD-MAD Show- Radhika


DUTIES ALLOTED To PEHAL Coordinators

   Rishab Jain

   1) Managing promotions in colleges

   2) Coordinating with sub coordinators

   3) Coordinating overall entries, abstract selection, intimation to all registered.

   Aditi Dubey

   1) Managing Printing & logistics

   2) Managing Sponsorship

   3) Selecting Judges and managing Judgement


DUTIES ALLOTTED to EVENT Coordinators

1) Guidelines for the respective sub event to be be submitted by 27th January. Help can be taken from last year’
        PEHAL Guidelines.

2) Design format for Abstract and Final Entry by 28th January. 
        (B-Plan PPT - Shantanoo Saxena, Model Making and Technical PPT - Rajul Gupta)

3) Managing entries of their competition.

4)     Identifying Judges for Abstract Selection.

4)     Selection of Abstracts and intimation to selected participants.

5) Explaining and answering the queries of the participants.

6)   Managing their competition event.


OTHER DECISIONS:

1) Press handling by Prashant Singh Chouhan.

2) Website designing and management by Aashish Nair.

3) Participants will be required to submit their abstracts during registration.

4) A seminar on “How to become an entrepreneur” will be held on Day 1.

5) A seminar on “Journey of a Social Entrepreneur” will be held on Day 2.

6) Association with various Industrial Groups will be tried by Shantanoo Saxena.

7) Names of Collaborating Associations will be mentioned on the website along with the sponsors.

8) Face book page of PEHEL-2013 will be made by Rishab Jain by 31st Jan.

9) Sponsorship team to be formed in next meeting.


Competitions:

MODEL MAKING: Create models for Group Employment in Rural Areas, that can fasten rural development.

TECHNICAL PPT: Suggest Application of Technology to generate employment leading to rural development.

BUSINESS PLAN PPT: Suggest Business Models to create self-sustainability and sufficiency in Rural areas.

AD-MAD SHOW: Use various Art forms to sensitize people about making villages sustainable and workable.



MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 20th JAN,13

1. PEHAL-2013
A detailed Discussion took place regarding the theme for PEHAL- 2013.

  • There were a number of sugeestive themes. With due consent of all the volunteers present in the meeting the finalised theme for PEHAL-2013 is " GENERATING RURAL EMPLOYMENT TO PREVENT MIGRATION".

  • Final dates for Pehal-2013 are 9th & 10th of march.

  • Four sub events will be : Technical ppt, B-plan ppt, Model Making and Ad Mad Show. The names for these sub events are to be decided b4 wednesday. so, kindly suggest the names here itself.

  • The designs for posters will be submitted by Neha, Amreen, Urvi , Rahul sharma and radhika till tuesday 8 o'clk on SWANS page. the design which will get highest no. of likes till wednesay 8o'clk, will be selected as the final design. any one else interested can also submit the designs according to the timelines given.

  • Sonam Shrivastava will get the posters printed b4 the next meeting i.e. on 26 jan,13 so that the volunteers can take away the posters with them for distributing in various colleges, coachings and other public places. 

  • Website will be handled by Ashish Nair. The website will be ready by wednesday.

  • The promotion should be done more with the word of mouth in various colleges along with the help of both posters and flyers. The poster & flyers must contain a very small and simple description about the theme too. 

2. POST HUM HONGE KAMYAB FEEDBACKS are as follows:
  • Less number of volunteers seen in the event. Basically lack of commitment was felt.
  • As anchors play a very important role they should be pre decided. alternatives or stand bys should be there.
  • Lack of proper work distribution, backups for every activity must be there.
  • Not much of Audience was seen on 1st two days of the event, it should be taken care of. 
  • Auditions of participants should have been done on NGO level by going there before the event.
  • A suggestion for next time : open auditions for underprivileged children should be held and cash prizes should be removed and a training program for him/ her should be organised according to the interest area of the child.
  • The judges should be of young age, as the children will be able to get more comfortable infront of them.
  • All accounts and outstanding bills are being settled bySaurabh Khadse. If anyones bill is still left outstanding contact Saurabh khadse. 
3. NEXT MEETING :
    DATE-     26 jan,13 (saturday)
    TIME -     2pm sharp
    VENUE -  Ravindra Bhawan


Minutes of Meeting Held on 6th Jan, 2013

·         Arambh will not be participating in HHK

·         Sponsorship for all the heads has been covered.

·         Saurabh will coordinate payments

·         Invitations have to be sent to school

·         Invitations will also be put on SWANS website. They can be printed and given.

·         Gifts will be given to all participants on the day of participation

·         Certificates will be given on the final day

·         Cash Prize of Rs.1000 X 6 to winners and Rs.500 X 2 as consolation.

·         Anchors

o   Rajul, Priya – 13th

o   Gaurav, Chanchal – 14th

·          Duties

o   Registration – Jyoti Mishra, Praveen Ahuja

o   NGO Coordinators – Sandeep (Ek Jut), Rahul(Aarushi), Sonam (Nitya Seva), Prashant (Muskan, Umang)

o   Logistics – Rituraj, Prachi

o   Event management / Timer – Aashima, Radhika

o   Back Stage – Palak, Ancy, Chanchal, Ritika, Priya

o   Refreshment – Sonam, Saurabh

o   Judge’s Help – Reshma, Rajul

o   Technical support – Rahul Sharma, Ojesh, Deepak

o   Press handling – Samarth, Prashant, Gaurav

o   Photographs – Rohit Tembe

o   Emergency – Harikesh, Deepak, Arun

·         Participation

o   Age Group 5 to 9 – 30

o   Age Group 9 to 14 – 41



There is a final and the most important meeting for HUM HONGE KAMYAB on 6th jan,13 i.e. sunday.venue: ravindra bhawan. time: 2 pm sharp
. plz be on time . Discussion on following points will take place in the meeting:
1. auditions of anchors for the event
2. final sponsorships
3. duties allotment
4. regarding invitations
5. regarding less no. of participants in junior group
6. judges and chief guests
7. categorisation of participants list
8. deciding upon ngo's time slots
9.about prizes

Agenda for the meeting to be held on 30th dec 


We have identified a new venue for our regular meetings i.e. Ravindra bhawan at polytechnic square. we'll be having tomorrow's meeting there itself. if we cud have a successful meeting there, following meetings will be coducted there only. timing for tomorrow's meeting : 11 am sharp. plz be on time . Discussion on following points will take place in the meeting:


1. auditions of anchors for the event
2. about sponsorship
3. about duties allotment


Agenda for the meeting to be held on 23rd dec 

venue -  science center

Time  -  2 o'clock

1. Finalization of the venue for Hum Honge kamayab.

2. Discussion on the feedback of sponsorship for the same. 

3. Discussion for UDAAN.

4. Solving the problem with the nonavailability of the volunteers  



Minutes of Meeting Held on 2 dec, 12


A short discussion took place regarding HUM HONGE KAMYAAB. Some of the highlights are :
1. New suggested venues are : Gauhar Mahal nd State museum.
2.Names of the judges were suggested in all 3 categories i.e. Dance, Music and Arts (of all kinds) . If any 1 has any further suggessions, you                   can post here on dis page itself.
3. Confirmed list of Participating NGOS and the number of children participating : Nitya Sewa (10), Arushi (10), Muskaan (5), Aarambh(7),     Ek Jut (6), Koshish IEHE (4), Umang (10), Parvarish(10).
4. Sponsorship Team will be coordinated by Saurabh Khadse and Sonam Shrivastava .
team members are : Aditya Shrivastava , Neeru , Princu, Ashwariya, Shivangi,Praveen AhujaPrashant Singh Chouhan.


MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 4 NOV,12


Monthly reports of all the flocks submitted as follows:

1. MACT SCHOOL :
•  Cocurricular classes carried on only on satrdays. Weekdays classes cancelled by the due concent of volunteers n principal of the school ,because the volunteers will be busy with thr xams and holidays.
•  Rescheduling of classes on weekdays will be done from the month of January.
•  Some volunteers are facing a bit problem in teaching. So, kshitij suggested to organise more of EKLAYA workshops 
•  A suggession was given by one of our volunteers, that children from MACT School could be identified and trained for Navodaya School entrance test. 
•  Rishav Jain will take up the responsibility of getting the forms filled by selected students and Neeru will submit all the forms at regional office.

2. UDAAN:
•  This flock is doing well now , actually just bettr than before.
•  We still need 5-6 volunteers for taking the activities efficiently.

3. KOSHISH IEHE :
•  A systematic division of time table is done for weekdays: mondy & tuesdy – English, Wednesday – science, Thursday&Friday – maths
•  Different different informative classes are taken on satrdays.
•  The volunteers are taking great interest and trying to use innovative methods for teaching.
•  Some faculties are also taking initiative for taking up some classes of KOSHISH.
•  They are focusing on quality rather than quantity . so, they have limited number of students .
UPCOMING EVENT: HUM HONGE KAMYAAB
Letters have reached all the NGOs, follow up is to be taken from some places. Confirmation from NGOs should be gained till 10th Nov,12.



MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 14th OCT, 2012

   The agenda for the meeting was discussion regarding HUM HONGE KAMYAAB.
•    Dates: 12, 13, 14th of jan .
   Suggessions for venue discussed: Near Van Vihar Amphitheater, Mahatma Phule, Ravindra nagar, Gandhi bhavan, Hindi bhavan, Mahatma phuley bhavan, ravi shankar park,Samanvay bhavan,Manav sanhgrahalay. Any more suggessions are welcome.
   List of NGO’s and the volunteers coordinating it:

1.  UMANG and PARVARISH – Shibani mam
2.  EK JUT, MACT SCHOOL, MUSKAN – Kshitij
3.  NITYA SEVA- Sonam Shrivastava
4.  ARAMBH- Ashish
5.  SOS VILLAGE – Pradeep sir
6.  KNOWLEDGE TREE- Deepesh
7.  ARUSHI- Rahul
8.  KOSHISH – Saurabh
9.  ASHA NIKITAN – Rahul
10. VIKLANG SAMITI – Shubham (hold)
11. KOH-E-FIZA – Akansha

  The volunteers must reach all the NGOs by 25th oct.
  Last day for confirmation from NGOs : 9th nov 
  Last day for submission of shortlisted participants from various NGOs: 25 nov.
  Pradeep sir will upload a brochure for the event on website.
  Coordinators for the event: Samarth, Kshitij, Akansha


MINUTES OF MEETING HELD ON 7th OCT, 2012

   REPORTS OF ALL FLOCKS WERE PRESENTED IN THE MEETING. SOME ABSTRACTS ARE AS FOLLOWS :
1. MACT SCHOOL FLOCK : The flock is functioning regularly n very efficiently , But the flock leaders were unable to submit a formal report n assessment sheets as the attendance register of B.E group has been misplaced. So, they will be submitting the assessment sheets soon. Secondly, some new volunteers who have completed 15hrs of internship will be assessed on cygnet to swan form.

2. UDAAN: This flock is not being able to function properly due to lack of volunteers, their poor commitment and their inconsistency. Currently the flock is working with following activities: drawing, computers, drama and singing. We need more enthusiastic volunteers who are interested in various co curricular activities and can help children in learning and enjoying the same. Kindly give your names to LAWQUEEN KANESH (9424515195)
3. PARVARISH: This flock is also in serious need of atleast 2 volunteers daily for teaching children of 7, 8, 9 and 10 std. thoase who are interested kindly give ur names to AASHIMA AGRAWAL (8462816774). Currently Following volunteers have given their names: MONDAY- Prashant Singh Chouhan. SATURDAY- Praveen Ahuja, Kratika, Prachi Goyal.

4. KOSHISH (IEHE): This flock has got a classroom and an attendance register in the college premises, for kids who are being taught there. Class timing: 8.30-9.30 am. The timetable is set for the volunteers and is properly being followed. They have decided to do some knowledge based fun activities on Saturdays.

5. KOSHISH (RGPV): not working currently, need some fresh ideas.

6. AARTCH SOLOMEX CO. : This is a corporate project . It is involved in giving computer literacy to the lower grades employees in the company. Time: 5-6 pm. Days: Monday- Saturday. It is functioning well. They are also involved in promoting some government schemes/ programs with the help of Nukad Natak.

7. SWANS POND: Billabong High School (pond members) went for the 1st community service i.e on 29th of sept. , In various groups to different places with their respective causes of various pools. It was great experience for all the kids to do something of this sort for the 1st time. 

  We had two guests with us : Anjali mam from EKLAYA and Sharad Kumde sir from INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION. They both need SWANS support for the conduction of     some special tasks.
•    Anjali mam briefed about creating awareness about cancer to the masses. And she is also wished to sponser prizes for HUM HONGE KAMYAAB in the name of her nephew who suffered from cancer.
   A workshop is planned with ANJALI MAM regarding “AWARNESS ABOUT CANCER” and “TEACHING SCIENCE WITH FUN” next week i.e. on 14 oct. Timing: 2.30pm .



MINUTES OF THE MEETING HELD ON 8 JULY,12

·         All the flock leaders gave the update of their respective flock.

1.       UIT RGPV Koshish Flock:

There are some problems coming in continuing the flock with the kind of work they were doing. So, some new suggestions in the form of ideas came up as follows:

(a)    Improvement of the nearby slum area.

(b)   Making of any products which facilitate the workers at construction sites.

(c)    Education for the low grade employees.

(d)   Weekly vocational activity for slum children.

                          After 20 July, 12 UIT RGPV Koshish will decide about the meeting of their flock.

                          Till 12 August, 12, the flock must complete its planning.

2.       I.E.H.E. Koshish Flock :

Restructuring the flock after 20 July,12.

3.       UDAAN :

Due to the lack of interest of the children at RMNH and lack of availability of volunteers there, with the due consent of everyone present in the meeting, it has been decided that UDAAN will be shifted to PAMPAPUR School at Rahul Nagar (near MANIT). We have gained the permission regarding the same and will start it from this Sunday itself i.e. 15 July, 12. Rajul and Lawqueen(Flock Leader) will be coordinating the flock.

4.       PARVARISH:

Discussion about the theme, preparations of the annual function. Suggested venues for the functions are Ravindra Bhawan, Samanvay Bhawan, Campaign Schools’ Auditorium and Manav Sanghralay Auditorium. Preference is given to 1st three options.

·         Reforming of PR Flock: Members of it are Richa Khare and Sakshi Tomar. Anyone else interested can give their names as well.

·         Souveniour : The responsibilities were distributed among all the volunteers for collection of matter for the SWANS chapter.

·         People present in the meeting:  Aditya Silawat, Saurabh Khadse, Sakshi Tomar, Kartik Malviya, Samarth Khare, Richa Khare, Sonam Shrivastava, Dupanshi Roopchandani, Gokul Khatri, Mudit Guru, Akansha Dubey, Aditi Dubey, Rajul Gupta, Sandeep Kumar, Pradeep Ghosh, Radhika Roopchandani, Shibani Ghosh and Prashant Singh Chauhan.

 

Minutes of Meeting (5 May 2012)

1. Restructuring of Management Team of SWANS  2012 announced 

  • KING SWAN - SAURABH KHADSE
  • QUEEN SWAN - DUPANSHI ROOPCHANDANI
  • FLOCK ADMINISTRATOR - SONAM SHRIVASTAVA
  • COLLEGE CHAPTERS COORDINATOR - RAJUL GUPTA
          FLOCK LEADERS:
  • PARVARISH - KOMAL TALREJA
  • UIT RGPV KOSHISH - MUDIT GURU
  • IEHE KOSHISH - SAMARTH KHARE

Minutes of Meeting (22March 2012)
  Planning for Rubaroo..
•Venue finalised for Rubaroo is "RAMAYAN GARDEN" Kolar Road.
•Lists Of Activities suggested:-
1. Clay Modelling .
2.Workshop on how to prepare "Mats" by wasted cloths.
3.Workshop on Health and Hyginne.
4.Story writting.
5.AD show.
6.Quizz
7.Treasure Hunt
Following Schools have allotted to volunteers for promotion  :-
1.DPS - Sourabh , Samarth
2.St.Xavier - Disha 
3.Sanskar Valley - Sourabh , Samarth
4.St Joseph - Sandesh
5.Campion  - Sandesh
6.Shardha Vidhya Mandir - Sourabh , Samarth
7.Army School - Amit , Kartik
8.May Flower - komal
9.Model School - Harikesh , Abhilash
10.Billa Bong - Sourabh , Samarth
11.Scholar's Zone - Harikesh , Abhilash
12.Jawahar Lal - Deepak ,  Gourav
13.Kopal - Deepak , Gourav
14.Carmel - Disha, Kajal and Komal
15.Saint Tharisa - Deepak , Gourav
16.St Mary - Komal
• Following NGOs have allotted to volunteers for promotion  :-
1.Parvarish 
2.Nitya Seva - Sonam
3.Seva Bharti - Harshit
4.Karuna Dhaam - Akash
5.MACT School - Akeash
6.Muskaan -Herikesh 
7.Ek jut – Ashray
Age Group of the children's from NGO's should be 10-14.
Students from the school should be from class 8 to class 10.
4 to 8 students from each school can be taken.
4 to 5 children from each NGO's.
• Some Deadlines which is to achieve:-
  Promotion in Schools and NGO's should be done by 24 , 26 , 27 and 28 March.
 Documation will be handle by Shuchika  and completed all documents by 25 March 2012
 T-shirts,Logo and Bannaners should be done upto 29 march.
 Menu will be finalised on Sunday(25 March) meeting.
• Camp plannning Co-ordinators are :- Harshit and Komal
• Promotion Co-ordinators are :- Harikesh, Saurabh, Disha and Kajal.

Minutes of Meeting (18March 2012)

·       New dates suggested for RUBAROO are 6, 7 and 8 April.

·       Deadlines for the confirmation of venue for Rubaroo is  20 March 2012.

·       Names suggested who will try for venue are:-

1.Komal
2.Prashant
3.Harshit
4.Rajul
5.Vibhor


·       Names suggested who will talk to NGO’s for “HUM HONGE KAAMIYAB” event are:-
1.Sourabh
2.Harshit
3.Sonam
4.Komal

·       Given names for the promotion work   in schools:-

1.Souarbh
2.Vibhor
3.Prashnat
4.Jalak
5.Palak


vPARVARISH SCHEDULING
Monday-  vibhor,prashant,aakash
Tuesday-  vibhor,prashant, aakash
Wednesday- aakash, vibhor
Thursday- amit, aakash, vibhor
Friday-amit, pinkal , soumya, vishal, vibhor, aakash
Saturday- snehal, vishal , komal, aakash , vibhor.

vUDAAN SCHEDULING

§ Computer class:- Herikesh, Abhilash, Aashish, Gourav, Ashray, Sandesh, Harshit.
§ Acting class:- Deepak, Rajul.
§ Dance class:- Pinkal and soumya(udaan lalghati), komal, snehal and ashutosh (udaan bitten).
 
Singing class:-Priya , Rupal.

Minutes of Meeting (11 March 2012)


Pehal 2012 Feedback

1. Participant’s ppt should be collected before event.
2. Anchor and System Operator should have all schedule details regarding event.
3. PEHAL should be bringing on bigger level. like students of outside colleges can be participated. 
4. More events should be added like- Robotics, RJ hunt.
5. Heads should be given for Tech PPT & B-plan to the participants.
6. Sample of Tech PPT and B-plan should be given on the website of PEHAL.
7. After Parvarish Annual, we have to select theme for PEHAL 2013 and start promoting.
8. Commitment backup should be there.
9. Participants should be given more duration after confirmation (shortlisted participants) .
10. SWANS promotion should be done till December and after December PEHAL promotion should be started.

SWANS College Chapters

1. SWANS chapter is starting soon in GYAN GANGA COLLEGE named as SWANS GGIT Students Chapter.
2. SWANS chapter is also going to start in VNS COLLEGE.
3. College management also involved in Gyan Ganga and VNS colleges. 
4. Management should also be involved in chapters.
5. Formalised chapters should be formed.
6. Chapters can orgainse event with SWANS under management.
 
1. UIT Koshish Feedback
  •  Lack of Continuity of classes in UIT. 
  • Orientation in UIT RGPV.  
  • New flock members suggested for UIT Koshish are:- AMIT ,MUDIT , ABHIJEET.      
  • SWANS chapter should also be start in UIT Koshish in formalised manner.
2. SWANS GGIT Students Chapter
  • On 16 March there will be Orientation in GYAN GANGA College by Pradeep Sir.
  • Flock Leaders suggested for GYAN GANGA Chapter are Sandeep and Palak.
3. MANIT SCHOOL
  • Flock Leaders suggested for MANIT SCHOOL Chapter are Harikesh and Tejshree.
  • Visit to the MANIT School should be done soon.
RE-STRUCTURING OF FLOCKS
  •    There should be Flocks Administrator who can manage all flocks.
  •     There should be Chapters Administrator who can manage all SWANS Chapters.
  •     There should be cygnets Administrator who can assist and take orientation process.
 RUBAROO 2013 CAMP can be organised on 13, 14 and 15 April.

Minutes of Meeting (5 Feb 2012)

  ·    Introduction of swans for people who will be going to colleges for the purpose of promotion.

        · Follow up taken from prashant and he shared his experience of visiting the colleges for promotion.

        ·    We have got date for presentation from the following colleges:

1.     ACROPOLIS – 13th Feb, 12. Timings : 11.00am (volunteers : Komal, Prashant, Altaf)

2.     IEHE- 9th Feb, 12.

      ·    Permission from following colleges is confirmed but date for presentation is awaited:

1.     SAM College

2.     Radharaman College

3.     NRI College

        · Some colleges will be targeted tomorrow for promotion and for seeking permission for presentation. They are as follows:

1.     A team with Rajul including Kartik, Altaf, Abhijeet, Amit, Palash, Kushal will cover colleges UIT, Polytechnic, SISTECH, Vedica, Shree, All Saints, Peoples and Sagar group.

2.     Aditi will cover Sant Hirdaram Girls College.

3.     Kshitij will cover MANIT.

4.     Sandeep will cover Gyan Ganga.

5.     Prashant and Komal will cover IES, VNS and Millennium.

6.     Palak Jain will cover NLIU.

        · Pranil and Manish will target some colleges on Wednesday and Thursday. The colleges are: Mittal, CRIM, JNCT, MK Ponda, Maharashi.

        ·  A suggession of making handmade backdrop with different types of waste for PEHAL-2012 is approved. We will be working on it on 28,29 Feb and 1st march,12.

       ·   If Prateek and his team is able to complete a documentary till PEHAL-2012, it will be shown in the closing ceremony of the event.

          ·    Pradeep Sir and Kshitij gave a briefing about the approach for sponsorship.

       · REVISED SPONSORSHIP TEAM: Gokul Khatri, Pranil, Manish, Palak Jain, Prashant, Mishita,Prachi Goyal, Altaf, Shantanoo Saxena and Pradeep Sir.

        ·    Names for various competitions are :

1.     MODEL MAKING – “KABAAD SE JUGAAD”

2.     TECH. PPT – “KHOJ”

3.     BUSS. PPT – “TARKEEB”

4.     NUKAD NATAK – “DUSTAK”

       ·   Venue will be finalized by next week.

       · Amit and his team including Radhika, Palash, Aditi and Akansha will design Banners and certificate.

       ·     TIMELINES:

Ø 18 Feb : All event coordinators should submit the names of selection team, list of logistics and judgment criteria.

Ø 20 Feb : Sponsorship for Banners, Certificates ,Trophies and Momentos should be gained.

Ø 25 Feb: Work of sponsorship should be completed.

Ø 26 Feb: Design of Banner and certificates should be finalized.

Ø 29 Feb :Banners, Certificates, Trophies, Momentos should be ready.

        ·    For Sponsorship and logistics plz contact Amit Choudhary  on : 8982325517

        · All the event coordinators plz contact and give all updates to Saurabh Khadse  on : 9039941437

        ·  Promotional team please contact and give all updates to Komal Talreja on 9098959146

        · For any queries related to main days of event please contact Dupanshi Roopchandani on 8109166520

Minutes of Meeting (29 jan 2012)

          ·     Guidelines for different competitions submitted by the coordinators of their competitions.

          ·     Last date for registration will be 23rd Feb 2012 .

          ·     A final manual registration will be conducted on 26th Feb 2012 at RMNH to ensure the participant’s attendance on the day of event.

         ·     Kartik has started developing the website and  had presented in the meeting.

         ·     Judges would be suggested by Pradeep Sir.

         ·     following SWANS will take permission for presentation in different colleges by 1 Feb 2012.

              Sonam, Sourabh, Mishita, Aarti, Rajul, Priya, Roopal, Komal, Samarth, Shivangi, Kajal, Prashant, Komal.

         ·     Suggested ways of promotion are as follows :

          1. Presentation  regarding SWANS and PEHAL to be given in some selected colleges like IEHE, RGPV,        NUTAN, POLYTECHNIC , TRUBA, VNS, TIT , WOMEN’S POLYTECHNIC, BANSAL, SHREE, IIPM .

         2. NUKAD NATAK to be presented at various hotspots of the city and the team members are : Rajul, Saurabh, Veena, Mishita, Aditi, Prateek, Kushal, Priya, Roopal, Komal, Prashant, Pragya, Aarti. They will be presenting a nuked natak on Sunday  5 feb 2012 at 10 No. stop, 6pm onwards.

        3. Display pictures on facebook to be changed by all swans and cygnets as PEHAL-2012.  The template would be    available on SWANS page of Facebook.

       4. Promotion through radio and local T.V. channel .

       5. Leaflets to be distributed in red buses and college buses.

         ·     Sponsorship Team : Prashant, Aarti, Prateek, Komal, Mishita, Amit, Pranil, Gokul , Sonam, Shantanoo.

         ·     Parvarish students will  perform on the closing ceremony.


Minutes of Meeting (26 jan 2012)
 ·   Introduction of swans for new people.
 ·    Discussion on ideas for theme for PEHAL – 2012.
 
 ·    Suggested themes were :

1.     Simple solutions to typical problems.

2.     Save mother earth.

3.     Application of waste material for development.

4.     Future earth.

5.     Application of green technology for development.

6.     Achieving equity through technology.

7.     Preventing and harnessing natural calamities.

      ·    Finalised theme is : “APPLICATION OF WASTE MATERIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT” .

      ·   Coordinators for the event PEHAL- 2012 are: Saurabh Khadse, Amit Choudhary, Dupanshi  Roopchandani, Komal Talreja.

     ·   Suggested designs for the posters to be distributed for promotion of PEHAL – 2012 will be given by following people till 28th jan, 12

1.     Radhika Roopchandani

2.     Aditi Dubey

3.     Amit Choudhary

4.     Kushal Wadhwani

5.     Kartik

6.     Palash Kodwani.

         ·        Events :

1.     Technical PPT

2.     Business / B- plan PPT

3.     Model making

4.     Nukad natak.

          ·        Cordinators of various events :

1.     TECHNICAL PPT :

¨     Mudit Guru

¨     Samarth

2.     BUSINESS PPT/ B – PLAN COMPETITION:

¨     Parul Khare

¨     Abhijeet

3.     MODEL MAKING:

¨     Shivangi

¨     Sonam Shrivastava

4.     NUKKAD NATAK:

¨     Akansha Dubey

¨     Kartik

           ·    Website formation task given to Kartik and Rahul Sharma, they will have to show their work on the meeting held on 29th jan, 12.

           ·     Deadline for guidelines formation for various events by the coordinators is 29th jan , 12.

           ·        PROMOTIONAL TEAM :

Abhijeet, Akansha, Aditi, Aarti ,Altaf,Radhika , Dupanshi, Prashant, Pranil, Harikesh, Manish , Prateek, Shivangi , Kajal.


Minutes of Meeting (10 Sep 2011)
  • Re-organised all the flocks.
  • Flock Leader List :
       Udaan - Dupanshi Roopchandani
       Koshish - Parul Khare
       Parvarish - Sonam Shrivastava
       Prayas MANIT School - Asray Jain
       Admin - Akash Gupta
  • Improved the duties and responsibilities for Flock Leaders & SWANS. and these uploaded on website.
  • Prepared guidelines for Cygnets.
  • Formation of executive body and black swan for taking final decision to become a SWAN.
  • There must be monthly meeting on 5th or after 5th Sunday.  

      Minutes of Meeting (24July 2011)
      Attendance : 
      Rajul Gupta, Sonam Shrivastava, Madhur Gupta, Dupanshi Roopchandani, Pradeep Ghosh, Shibani Ghosh, Harshit Shah, Sandesh Rai, Ashray jain, Akash Gupta, Aditya Sethia, Mudit Guru, Naina Agarwal, Chandresh, Sourabh, Samarth, Kartik, Gaurav.

      Minutes:
      • Preferences are given by volunteers for Parvarish Flock :
               Chandresh -- Saturday (All subjects)
               Akash     -- Saturday (Maths & Science)
               Sandesh   -- Friday (All subjects)  
               Ashray    -- Friday (S.Science)
               Mudit     -- Saturday (all Subjects)    
               Samarth   -- Wednesday, Saturday (Maths, S. Science)
               Hemant    -- Saturday (All subjects)
               Naina     -- 6 days (All subjects)
               Abhilasha -- Saturday (Maths & Science)
               Dupanshi  -- Thursday, Friday (Dance)
               Rajul     -- Monday, Wednesday, Friday (All Subjects)
               Madhur    -- 6 days (All subjects)
               Aditya Sethia --Thursday (All subjects)
               Amit      -- Thursday (Maths, Science) 
               Sourabh   -- Wednesday, Saturday (All subjects)
               Suddha    -- Wednesday, Saturday (All subjects)
                Kartik    -- Not sure about day (All subjects)
                Gaurav    -- 6 days (All subjects)
      • We need more volunteers for Parvarish Flock because No. of children have increased in Parvarish.

      • Ashray and Madhur will Co-ordinate PARVARISH Flock.

      • College to be co-ordinated for new volunteers:
                MLB College   - Suchika
                Nutan College - Suddha
                Polytechnic   - Akash
                UIT RGPV      - Rajul
                MVM College   - Samarth
               Excellence    - Samarath & Sourabh
               Barkatullah University - Rajul
      • Within a week follow up must be taken regarding colleges.

      • To start UDAAN Flock in different places of Bhopal follow up to be taken by these
                voluteers who has suggested for starting in their area:
                Mudit
               Samarath
               Madhur
               Dupanshi
               Sonam
               Abhilasha

      • On 29th July11 Akash will take training regarding Admin Flock by Himanshu.

      Minutes of Meeting (3rd May 
      2011)

      Attendance 
      : Madhur Gupta, Abhishek Rathore, Dupanshi,Rajul Gupta,  
      Himanshu,
      Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Anupam Pandey, Harshit Shah, Sandesh Rai, Ashray jain, Akash Gupta, Aditya Sethia, Swadesh Saraf.

      1.Need Assessment is required for two NGOs that are Nitya Seva Socitey and Ekjut.2.Shibani Mam will take follow up from Ekjut and Sonam from Nitya Seva.3.Rajul and his college students have started a new flock- KOSHISH in their college UIT RGPV campus.4.In Koshish flock volunteers are teaching under-privileged chidren.5.Arushi flock is needed to take follow up from Chetna mam.
      6.Pradeep Sir will send soft copy of yellow form to admin flock.
      7.School's students those who are above 10th class can become Volunteer of SWANS.
      8.Rubaroo Participants can organise sumer camp for under-privilged children in different areas of Bhopal.
      9.Rules and Regulations must be prepared for flock leaders of SWANS.
      10.New Flock Leaders are announced for two flocks :-   Administration Flock leader- Akash Gupta   Parvarish Flock leader-  Madhur Gupta
      11.Commitment should be fulfilled by volunteers.In case a volunteer is not present for more than 2 months without information, strict action should be taken.
      12. Two chances of uninformed absence after commitment will be given to volunteers. After that they will be removed from the Flock. and after three chances they would  be cygnet to swan.
      13.Pre-inform the absence by volunteers to that Particular Flock Leader.


      Minutes of Meeting (14th April )
      Attendance : Madhur Gupta, Abhishek Rathore, Dupanshi,Rajul Gupta,  
      Himanshu,
      Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Anupam Pandey, Harshit Shah, Sandesh Rai, Yatish Khare, Aditya Shrivastava, sanjita Jain, Smriti Agrwal, Jayshree, priynaka rajdev, krati jain, snehal, parul khare, Sulekha Patidar, tammay tyagi, palak Gupta, Mudit Guru, Abhijeet Singh Chouhan, piyuli Ghose, Astitav Bhargava, Shubham Balaji, Piyush Gupta, Krati laad, Shruti Saxena, Dutima, Seraj Ahmad, Lawqueen, Shivangi Garg, Sonal Jain, Sandeep, Akash Gupta.

      Minutes:
      #  Taking Follow Up of Rubaroo Camp like sponsors, availability of volunteers regarding schools & NGOs.
      #  Fully Pre - Planning for children of Rubaroo camp.

      Minutes of Meeting (10th April 
      2011)
      Attendance : Madhur Gupta, Abhishek Rathore, Dupanshi,Rajul Gupta,  
      Himanshu,
      Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Anupam Pandey, Harshit Shah, Sandesh Rai, Yatish Khare, Aditya Shrivastava, sanjita Jain, Smriti Agrwal, Jayshree, priynaka rajdev, krati jain, snehal, parul khare, Sulekha Patidar, tammay tyagi, palak Gupta, Mudit Guru, Abhijeet Singh Chouhan, piyuli Ghose, Astitav Bhargava, Shubham Balaji, Piyush Gupta, Krati laad.

      Minutes:
      #  Taking Follow Up of Rubaroo Camp like sponsors, availability of volunteers for camp and contact from different schools.
      #  Planning Activities and daily Routine for children in Rubaroo camp.

      Minutes of Meeting (3rd April 
      2011)
      Attendance : Madhur Gupta, Abhishek Rathore, Dupanshi,Rajul Gupta,  
      Himanshu,
      Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Monika Thakrey, Akash Gupta, Shivali Tyagi, Harshit Shah, Sandeep, Palak Gupta, Parul khare, Mudit Guru, Abhishek Singh Chouhan, amit Kumar Choudhary, Shivangi Mittal, Anshu Jain. 

      Minutes:
      #  Preparation and Planning of Rubaroo Camp like sponsors, availability of volunteers for camp and contact from different schools.
      Coordinators of Rubaroo camp are Akash Gupta, Rajul Gupta & Sandeep.

      Minutes of Meeting (16 March 
      2011)
      Attendance : Madhur Gupta, Abhishek rathore, Dupanshi,Rajul Gupta, Anupam Pandey, 
      Himanshu, 
      Komal Talreja, 
      Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose,  Parul Khare, Megha Tyagi, Piyush Gupta, Ashrey Jain, Aditya Sethia, Peeyush Vijayvargia, Ayush Saxena, Aditya Shrivastava, Mudit Guru, Pranshu Jain, Nidhi Katulkar, Ayushi Mudgal, Akash Gupta, Astitwa Bhargav.

      Minutes:
      #  Preparation and Planning of Rubaroo Camp.


      Minutes of Meeting (2 March 
      2011)
      Attendance : Garima Garg, Madhur Gupta, Anupam Pandey, Himanshu, Abhishek rathore, Dupanshi, Palak, Rachika Jain, Komal Talreja, Rajul Gupta, Shubham Balaji, Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Rahul Shah, Parul Khare, Megha Tyagi, Piyush Gupta, Ashrey Jain, Aditya Sethia, Peeyush Vijayvargia, Ayush Saxena, Aditya Shrivastava.

      Minutes:
      1. SWANS have made a  plan of Dundwani Camp for 2 days on 2nd and 3rd April 2011.
      Name of confirmed swans who are going for Dundwani Camp :
      Ayushi, Nidhi, Parul, megha, Mudit, Aditya Shrivastava, Ayush Saxena, Anupam, Akash Gupta, Piyush, Abhishek Singh, Ashrey, Aditya Sethia, Sonam, Rajul, Harshit Shah, Harshit Shah, Sandeh, Shibani Ghose, Pradeep Ghose, Piyuli, Piush Ghose.

      2. SWANS is going to organize an Inter-School Social Event  in Bhopal on 16th and 17th April, 2011.

      3. For Camp :
      No. of children in total = 80
      We will target 4 NGO’s and 8 schools.
      10 children from 1 NGO and 4-5 children from 1 school.
      Age group for NGO’s – 10-15 (preferably higher age group)
      Std. VIIIth, IXth and Xth students will be preferred from Schools.
      Suggested  selection procedure for schools --- Pshycological test will have to given by students for selection.
      Suggested names of the project -
      Milaap, Darpan, Ehsaas, parichay, rubaroo, pehchaan, pratibimb, reflections, samanvay, pehalu.


             NGO’s participating :
      Ø   Parvarish --  Sonam Shrivastava
      Ø   Nitya Seva – Sonam Shrivastava
      Ø   Karuna Dhaam – Akash
      Ø   Ek Jut – Ashrey
             Schools Participating :
      Ø   St. Mary – Sonam di, Pranshu
      Ø   D.P.S. – AYUSH
      Ø   Carmel – Aditya Shrivastava
      Ø   St. Zaviers – Aditya Shrivastava
      Ø   Campaign – Abhishek & Astitiva
      Ø   Sanskaar Valley – Ayush & Saurabh
      Ø   St. Joseph Co-ed – Shantanoo bhaiya
      Ø   St. Joseph – Garima Garg
      Ø   SPS
      Ø   Maharishi
            
      Suggested Activities :
      Ø   Story into pictures
      Ø   Story telling in round
      Ø   Video – Story
      Ø   Add making
      Ø   Best out of waste (in teams of 2)
      Ø   Visit to navodaya
             

      Minutes of Meeting (26 Feb 2011)
      Attendance 
      Sandesh rai, Harshit Shah, Himanshu, Abhishek rathore, Harshit Vyas, Dupanshi, Piyush Gupta, Rahul Sharma, Swadesh Saraf, Ashutose Shrivastava, Garima Sharma, Garima Garg, Palak, Anusha Saxena, Rajul Gupta, Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shubham Balaji, Shibani Ghose.

      Minutes of Meeting (14 Feb 2011)
      Attendance :
      Anupam Pandey, Madhur Gupta, Astitwa Bhargava, Akash Gupta, Harshit Vyas, Piyush Gupta, Abhishek Singh Rathore, Pushp Raj, Saurabh khodse, Swadesh Saraf, Praveen Kumar,Dupanshi, Rajul Gupta, Sonam Shrivastava, Shibani Ghose, Shivali, Monika.

      Minutes of Meeting (6 Feb 2011)
      Attendance :Anupam Pandey, Dupanshi, Ananya,  Rajul Gupta, Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Sneha kaushal, Kunal Gyanchandani, Krati Laad, Snehal Chakankar,Swadesh Saraf, Daya Kishan Joshi, Priyanshu Singh.

      Minutes of Meeting (26Jan 2011)
      Attendance :Shrey Kataria, Ashray Jain, Harshit Shah, Madhur Gupta, Anupam Pandey, Akash Gupta, Himanshu, Abhishek Rathore, Harshit Vyas, Dupanshi, Piyush Gupta, Aditya Sethia, Aashima Agarwal, Ananya, Monika, Shivali, Rajul Gupta, Shubham Balaji, Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose, Amit Jain, Garima Sharma.

      Minutes of Meeting (9Jan 2011)
      Attendance :Sandesh rai, Ashray Jain, Harshit Shah, Madhur GUpta, Anupam Pandey, Akash Gupta, Rohit Tembe, Himanshu, Abhishek rathore, Harshit Vyas, Dupanshi, Piyush Gupta, Aditya Shrivastava, Palak, Piyuli Ghose, Rachika Jain, Komal Gehani, Anshu Jain, Shivangi Mittal, Suchika Rathore, Ananya, Monika, Shivali, Krati, Priyanka, Rajul Gupta, Shubham Balaji, Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Shibani Ghose.


      Minutes of Meeting (7 Jan 2011)
      Attendance :Harshit Shah,Shibani Ghose, Swadesh Saraf, Himanshu Karla, Sonam Shrivastava, Pradeep Ghose, Abhishek Singh Rathore, Akash Gupta, Ashry Jain, Rohit Tambey, Dupanshi, Rajul Gupta, Amit Jain, Shivali Tyagi, Piyush Gupta, Shashank P, Garima Garg, Monika, Suchika.


Subpages (1): Archive
Comments