A discussion forum allows members to create topics, post comments and issue replies using a browser interface rather than creating a long email trail. An example of a topic could be "number of coffee stops". Only members of the committee may join this forum.
The process to join the group is:
- click on this link join the committee forum
- click on "sign in to view this group"
- if you have a Google account supply your logon and password details; if you do not then click "create account" and complete the process but you can keep your old email address
- click on "apply for membership"
- when the application box appears click "edit" by your display name to check or correct it and then click "apply to join this group" and you will be told that your membership is pending approval
- wait for your request to be approved by the club when you will be advised via email
The process to take part in the forum is:
- click on this link take part in the forum
- select an existing topic or click on "new topic"
- create and post your comment