OPENING GUN MEET INFORMATION
Meet is at the Talbot YMCA in Easton, Maryland
202 Peachblossom Road, Easton, MD 21601
Ages 10 & Under Morning Session…
Arrival 6:45 at Talbot YMCA
Go directly to Gym
WARMUP - 7:15 - 7:30 Lanes 2 & 3
Meet Starts: 8:00 a.m.
11 & Older Afternoon Session…
Arrival 11:15 a.m. –
Go directly to Gym- Heat/Lane/Event Info
Warm Ups - 11:45-12:00 Lanes 3 & 4
Meet Starts 12:15 p.m.
Throughout meet 3 lanes open for active warm down.
All swimmers are to be supervised by certified coach throughout warm up.
OPENING GUN MEET ENTRIES
- JV, Level 1 & 2
- Tuesday & Thursday - 4:30 - 5:30
- Level 3
- Tuesday & Thursday -5:30 - 7:00
- Wednesdays - 5:00 - 6:30
- Level 4, 5 & Senior/National
- Monday & Wednesday - 5:00 - 7:00
- Tuesday & Thursday - 5:30 - 7:30
- Friday - 5 - 6:30
Reminder: All forms and fees must be paid prior to your swimmers first day of practice.
some additional information:
Wednesday, October 26th
- MANDATORY PARENTS and SWIMMERS MEETING 6PM AT THE YMCA (there is no practice)
- TEAM SUIT FITTING - goggles, practice suits, swim caps and lots of fun accessories will be available for immediate purchase. Team suit orders will be placed immediately after the fitting, so this is the time to place your team suit order
- NEW THIS YEAR - if you have equipment (fins, paddles) that the swimmer has outgrown, bring it in and our families can do an equipment swap
- FIN AND PADDLE TRY-ON - Level 3, 4 & 5 swimmers are required to have fins for practice; Level 4 & % swimmers are required to have hand paddles. The tsunamis will be placing ONE order for both fins and paddles on the 27th of October. Sizing sets will be available for both fins and paddles on the 26th and you can place your swimmer's order.
- please visit our swim team website: www.sfyswim.com for almost all the information you need for the upcoming season
- registration forms
- team calendar
- practice group schedules
- team handbook
- keep checking the website: www.sfyswim.com all season for updated information or to answer questions
- if you have an interest in being part of our parents boosters group, please email Lauri (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know!
If you have ANY questions, concerns, suggestions .... please feel free to email either Lauri Weeks (email@example.com) or Lydia Schmierer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or give us a call ... 302.296.9622.
Our swim team/aquatics staff is looking forward to a terrific swim team season! Look forward to seeing all of you next week.
Registration information is available for Winter Swim Team right here. Click Here
Swim Team Evaluations for Winter Team Placement will take place at 5:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays