Bridgetec Corporation (http://www.bridgetec.co.kr/)
• Bridgetec Corporation is one of the leading companies in Korea providing call center (customer service center) solution
to banks and securities.
Bridgetec is engaged in the provision of contact center solutions and services, which consist of Internet protocol (IP) interactive voice response (IVR) systems, broadband convergence network (BcN) solutions and IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) solutions. The company also provides contact center rental services, call recording services and maintenance services.
• 75% call center market share in bank industry in Korea
• 2010.9 Forbes Asia's 200 best under a billion
• 2008.6 Listed on Korea stock exchange market (KOSDAQ)
• 2003.7 Elected as one of 50 rapidly growing Korean companies (Deloitte)
• 2002.7 Elected as one of 50 rapidly growing Korean companies (Deloitte)
Software Engineer (
2001 - 2004)
Projects at Bridgetec
KOREA TELECOM FREETEL (KTF) PROJECT (Feb 2001 ~ Jun 2001)
Multimedia Messaging System (MMS) Service
• I worked on the Task Force Team participating MMS (Multimedia Messaging System) project proposed by KTF (Korea Telecom Freetel) , the second largest mobile service provider in Korea.
• Our team developed a server program using ITU-T H.324 Protocol for multimedia communication. Within the H.324 Protocol, I was involved in developing a software module related to the V.34 MODEM Protocol.
KOREA INVESTMENT & SECURITIES COMPANY PROJECT (Oct 2001 ~ Oct 2002)
Stock Trading System (Call Agent Program)
• The Korea Investment & Securities Company was building its own stock trading system, ten million dollar project lead by HP and many companies participated in the project.
• I built call agent program used in banking and stock trading service with PowerBuilder tool. Call agent program was upgraded by additional investment business functions.
• In addition, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) business functions are added later on. I worked as a project manager in CRM project.
2003 NONGHYUP BANK PROJECT (Feb 2003 ~ Feb 2004)
• Our team developed Nonghyup Bank telebanking service (banking service used by telephone). I also maintained and upgraded Nonghyup Bank telebanking service.
• Nonghyup Bank has the largest number of customers in Korea.
Work Experience >