Prep time: 5 minutes
- 3 avocados
- juice of 1/2 lime (or lemon)
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- pinch of garlic powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- spoonful of salsa (if you want more pizzazz)
- Half each avocado, remove the seed, (cut them in half around the seed, stab the seed with a chef's knife, and twist to remove the seed with no mess) then scoop out the yummy green stuff with a spoon
- In a medium bowl, squeeze lime or lemon juice on the avocado, add spices, and break up the avocados by pressing down with the back of a fork...leave some chunks for better texture! This should blend everything in the process.
- Add a spoonful or two of salsa if you want some added zing!