School Board Approves Facilities Upgrade Project!
The Community Task Force recently brought forward a recommendation to the School Board for a plan to update our facilities. The school board approved this plan at Monday’s School Board Meeting for the following:
1) The building of a new bus garage that will be able to handle our current bus fleet.
2) The addition of Band and Choir rooms that will be able to accommodate our growing Band and Choir numbers.
3) The reconfiguration of existing space into a weight room.
4) The repurposing of a couple of rooms to gain storage, additional classroom, and designated Title I Room.
5) The sprinkling of the High School wing (currently this is the only portion of the building without fire protection)
Attached are building diagrams for the proposed structures