PLAYER'S CODE OF CONDUCT:
- I hereby pledge to be positive about my youth football experience and accept responsibility for my participation by following this Code of Conduct.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship from fellow players, coaches and parents at every game and practice by demonstrating good sportsmanship.
- I will attend every practice and game that I can, and will notify my coach if I cannot.
- I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches.
- I will expect to receive a fair and equal amount of playing time.
- I will treat my coaches, other players, officials and fans with respect regardless of race, creed or abilities and I will expect to be treated accordingly.
- I deserve to have fun during my football experience and will alert my parents and coaches if it stops being fun.
- I deserve to play in an environment that is free from drugs, tobacco and alcohol and expect adults to refrain from their use at all youth events.
- I will encourage my parents to be involved with my team in some capacity because it is important to me.
- I will do my very best in school.
- I will remember that youth football is an opportunity to learn and have fun.
COACH'S CODE OF CONDUCT:
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my players ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will remember to treat each player as an individual, remembering the large spread of emotional and physical development for the age group.
- I will support a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free sports environment and agree to assist by refraining from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will do my very best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
- I promise to review and practice the necessary first aid principles need to treat injuries of my players.
- I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
- I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players and officials.
- I will insure that I am knowledgeable in the rules of the sport that I coach and that I will teach these rules to my players.
- I will remember that I am a youth coach and that the game is for the children and not for adults.
PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT:
- I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care and encouragement for all children participating in youth sports by following this Code of Conduct.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials at every game, practice or other youth sports events.
- I will place the emotional and physical well-being of my child and other children ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
- I will provide support for coaches and officials working with my child to provide a positive, enjoyable experience for all.
- I will demand a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free sports environment for my child and agree to assist by refraining from their use at all youth sports events.
- I will remember that the game is for children and not for adults.
- I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
- I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed or ability.
- I promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience within my personal constraints by assisting with coaching, being a respectful fan, providing transportation or whatever I am capable of doing.