Sunday Family Humour 6th November Page 2
Free Entertainment and Family Fun Every Sunday
LEXOPHILIA - WHO ON EARTH DREAMS THESE UP?
A lexophile of course!
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
• I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
• Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
• I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
• When chemists die, they barium.
• I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
• Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
• I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
• Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?
• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
• Broken pencils are pointless.
• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
• All the toilets in New York's police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
• I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
• Velcro - what a rip off!
• Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.
Thanks to Joanne J.
Lifting of the Airbus Aircraft From The Hudson River
Thanks to Francois P.
To receive the weekly link to the latest Sunday Family Humour,
send an email to email@example.com saying
subscribe Sunday Family Humour.
No costs, nothing else needed. Welcome and thank you.
Making your Amazon purchases through this link helps Sunday Family Humour
Every little helps. http://amzn.to/1TwDiMG
(if you have any difficulty, such as can't find your US State,
click here for detailed screen-shots)
Twinkle in Your Wrinkle
Thanks to Joanne J.
Best Redneck Inventions Ever 1
Thanks to Tully
Tour Inside the Space Station
Irish Halloween Prank
Thanks to Ray O'.An
Irish weathergirl pulls off a five star Halloween prank. Be prepared –
the broadcast is in Gaelic. I assure you this works in