Thanks to Joanne J
A customs officer at the Mexican border noticed a man coming across one day on a bicycle with two small sacks tied to the handlebars.
He naturally got suspicious and asked him to open the sacks, but when he did he found nothing but sand.
This went on every day for the nest month. Each time he'd stop the bicycle and open the sacks, and he'd find only sand.
A few years later, he ran into the biker in a restaurant in Tijuana. After some small talk he said,
"Come on . I know you were smuggling something all that time. I won't tell. I'm just curious. What was it?"
The other man said, "Bicycles."
Thanks to John C.
Only those of us over 50 would probably recognize the people in the front row.
(Speaker of the House, President and Senate Majority Leader).
I don't think this would be possible in today's Washington!
Thanks to Francois P.
To receive the weekly link to the latest Sunday Family Humour,
send an email to email@example.com saying
subscribe Sunday Family Humour.
No costs, nothing else needed. Welcome and thank you.
More people are making their Amazon purchases through this link,
and helping Sunday Family Humour
Every little helps. http://amzn.to/1TwDiMG
Thanks to Coach.
Thanks to Paranormal Research
Thanks to Susan B
This is the kind of stuff that made teaching tolerable and even enjoyable. Just had to pass these on.
Can you imagine the nun sitting at her desk grading these papers, all the while trying to keep a straight face and maintain her composure!
Pay special attention to the wording and spelling. If you know the bible even a little, you'll find this hilarious! It comes from a catholic elementary school test.
Kids were asked questions about the old and new testaments. The following 25 statements about the bible were written by children. They have not been retouched or corrected.Incorrect spelling has been left in.
1. In the first book of the bible, guinessis. God got tired of creating the world so he took the sabbath off.
2. Adam and eve were created from an apple tree. Noah's wife was joan of ark. Noah built and ark and the animals came on in pears.
3. Lots wife was a pillar of salt during the day, but a ball of fire during the night.
4. The jews were a proud people and throughout history they had trouble with unsympathetic genitals.
5. Sampson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a jezebel like delilah.
6. Samson slayed the philistines with the axe of the apostles.
7. Moses led the jews to the red sea where they made unleavened bread,which is bread without any ingredients.
8. The egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, moses went up to mount
Cyanide to get the ten commandments.
9. The first commandments was when eve told adam to eat the apple.
10. The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
11. Moses died before he ever reached canada then joshua led the hebrews in the battleof geritol.
12. The greatest miricle in the bible is when joshua told his son to stand still and he obeyed him.
13. David was a hebrew king who was skilled at playing the liar. He fought the finkelsteins, a race of people who lived in biblical times.
14. Solomon, one of davids sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
15. When mary heard she was the mother of jesus, she sang the magna carta.
16. When the three wise guys from the east side arrived they found jesus in the manager.
17. Jesus was born because mary had an immaculate contraption.
18. St. John the blacksmith dumped water on his head.
19. Jesus enunciated the golden rule, which says to do unto others before they do one to you. He also explained a man doth not live by sweat alone.
20. It was a miricle when jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the tombstone off the entrance.
21. The people who followed the lord were called the 12 decibels.
22. The epistels were the wives of the apostles.
23. One of the oppossums was st. Matthew who was also a taximan.
24. St. Paul cavorted to christianity, he preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marraige.
25. Christians have only one spouse. This is called monotony.
Please donate if you can
- thank you
- thank youDonors this week
(if you have any difficulty, such as can't find your US State,
click here for detailed screen-shots)
R Carroll T.
See here for more donation options
(You can donate with any credit card - no Paypal account needed)
Amazon: More people are using the Sunday Family Humour referral
to make their Amazon purchases.
Same price and service, but a small commission paid.
Thank you. Every little helps.