Thanks to Tully
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock did not have a bellybutton.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
7. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason an ostrich sticks its head in the sand is to search for water.
18. The only 2 animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the Rabbit and the Parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie".
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used instead of real milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be Green.
Answers: All of the above are true. Don't you just love number sixteen?
Thanks to David M
Thanks to Joanne J.
To receive the weekly link to the latest Sunday Family Humour,
send an email to email@example.com saying
subscribe Sunday Family Humour.
No costs, nothing else needed. Welcome and thank you.
More people are making their Amazon purchases through this link,
and helping Sunday Family Humour
Every little helps. http://amzn.to/1TwDiMG
Thanks to Halswell Books
Thanks to John C.
Thanks to David M.
Footage courtesy of the U.S. Navy & the Blue Angels
This may be one of the best...
Video runs 3:44 For Sure Go Full Screen....
Guys…this footage is of the “slot man” in the Diamond formation…toughest flying due to wingtip vortices, etc…when he “smiles", he is pulling some serious positive/ negative "g" forces with no G-suit!
WOW! What a ride! Notice the rest of the formation in the Pilot's reflective goggles!
Thanks to David M.
Please donate if you can
- thank youDonors this week
(if you have any difficulty, such as can't find your US State,
click here for detailed screen-shots)
Thanks to your donations, we are still here!
See here for more donation options
(You can donate with any credit card - no Paypal account needed)
Amazon: More people are using the Sunday Family Humour referral
to make their Amazon purchases.
Same price and service, but a small commission paid.
Thank you. Every little helps.