1 Spaghetti Squash
MorningStar Meal Starters: Crumblers
1 can Garbonzo Beans
1 can Dark Red Kidney Beans
1 can Black Beans
2 small cans Mushrooms
1/2 small onion chopped (not pictured)
1) Using a fork, poke holes in the spaghetti squash. Cook in a microwave safe dish for about 15-20 minutes, flipping once while cooking.
2) Saute the chopped onions in a pan with a dash of olive oil for about 5 minutes or until translucent.
3) Add in the Crumblers, mushrooms, and beans and cook through.
4) Mix with about 1/2 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce
5) When the squash is done cooking and has cooled for a few minutes, cut it in half the long way.
6) Using a fork, scrape out the insides of the squash to create spaghetti-like pieces.
7) In a large serving dish, place the squash, then the Crumblers mixture and top with feta cheese.
Recipe by: The Yellow Apron Experiment