Ingredients: (makes 8 rolls)
1 cup shredded broccoli shaw (carrots, broccoli, red cabbage)
1 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 cup mango chunks
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
12 rice paper sheets (I only used 8, but they come in a pack of 12)
1. In a large bowl mix all ingredients except for the rice paper.
2. Take a shallow dish (like a casserole dish) and fill it with warm water and place to the side. Lay a damp tea towel on your work station (dining room table for me).
3. Take 1 sheet of the rice paper and soak it in the water for 15 seconds. Then remove it and blot it with the damp tea towel. It should be sticky.
4. Using a spoon, place filling across the center, in a line.
5. Fold up the two short ends.
6. Fold over one long side, then roll over the remaining wrapper.
7. Serve with soy sauce on the side.
Recipe by: The Yellow Apron Experiment