1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter (I used creamy soynut butter)
1 cup white flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup Hodgson Mill Muesli
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
handful golden raisins
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
3) Mix in the egg and vanilla.
4) Add in the soynut butter, and stir thoroughly.
5) In a different bowl, combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and muesli mix
6) Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Add in the chocolate chips and the raisins.
7) Place tablespoon size clumps onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes.
8) Remove the cookies when they are slightly golden brown. I let them cool just a little bit, then place the cookies in an airtight container. I also place a piece of bread with them. For some reason, this really helps keep the cookies soft!
Recipe By: The Yellow Apron Experiment