3/4 cups of rolled oats (could even do slightly less)
2 egg whites
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Applesauce for on the side
1) Mix the first 4 ingredients together
2) Spray a small pan with Pam and place on medium heat.
3) Evenly spread the oat mixture in the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes a side.
4) Flip once (be careful of stray oats!) and cook on the other side for another 5-7 minutes
5) Serve with applesauce. I'm a "dipper" so I like the applesauce on the side. But to each eaters own!
Recipe by: The Yellow Apron Experiment