Italian dressing made with oil, vinegar, and seasoning
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Garlic sea salt
9 (or so) fresh basil leaves
2 beefsteak tomato
1) Butterfly the chicken breasts. Do this by horizontally cutting through the chicken, but don't cut all the way. This way you can open the chicken breast like a butterfly!
2) Place the chicken in a small dish, and cover with the italian dressing marinade. Be sure each part of the chicken is fully covered.
3) I let it sit for about 2 hours. You can certainly experiment with a longer or shorter time. However, I wouldn't do less than 30 minutes.
4) Line a cookie sheet with tin foil.
5) Open the chicken and layer with sliced tomatoes, basil, and garlic salt. Close the chicken.
6) Broil on high for about 7 minutes a side. I always use a meat thermometer to test the thickest part.
Recipe by: The Yellow Apron Experiment