1. Which controls can not be placed in MDI ?
2. List out controls which does not have events
3. Which property of textbox cannot be changed at runtime. What is the max size of textbox?
4. How many system controls are available
17.___ Property is used to count no. of items in a combobox.
5. ___,_____ and ____ container objects.
6. ___ Property is to compress a image in image control.
7. ___,___ and __ are difference between image and picture controls.
8. To.set the command button for ESC ___ Property has to be changed.
9. Is it possible to set a shortcut key for label.
10. What is the default property of datacontrol.
11.___,__,___ are the type of combo box?
12.__ no of controls in form.
13.OLE is used for _______
14.What is the need of tabindex property is label control.
15.___ is the control used to call a windows application.
16.Clear property is available in ____,___ control.
18.___ is a property to resize a label control according to your caption.
19.Which controls have refresh method.
20.___ property is used to change to ___ value to access a identity column'in datacontrols.
21._____ is the property to ___,____,____ are valid for recordsource property of dat control.
22.To find the current recordposition in data control.
23.Timer control contains ________ no. of events.
24.____ property is used to lock a textbox to enter a datas.
25.What is the need of zorder method?
26.____ is the difference between Listindex and Tab index.
27.____ property of menu cannot be set at run time.
28.Can you create a tabletype of recordset in Jet - connected ODBC dbengine.
29.Difference between listbox and combo box.
30.What are the new events in textbox that has been included in VB6.0
.Can you create a updatecascade, Deletecascade relation in Ms- Access? If no, give on eample.
32._____ collection in recordset used to assign a value from textbox to table columns without making abinding in datacontrol.
33.____ argument can be used to make a menuitem into bold.
34. What is the difference between Msgbox Statement and MsgboxQ function?
35.What is.the difference between queryunload and unload in form?
36.___,___ arguments will be used to run a executable program in shell function
37.___ property used to add a menus at runtime.
38. What is the difference between modal and moduless window?
39.___ VB constant make the menu item in centre.
40.___ method used to move a recordset pointer in nth position in DAG.
41.To validate a range of values for a property whenever the property values changes,which type of property procedure you use?
42. What are 3 main differences between flexgrid control and dbgrid control?
43.What is the difference between change event in normal combobox and dbcombobox?
44.To populate a single column value which dbcontrols you to use?
45.What is ODBC?
9.Types of cursors in DAO?
50.Types of LockEdits in DAO? 51 .Types of Recordsets.
52.Difference between Tabletype and Snapshot?
53.Draw Sequence Modal of DAO? Explain.
54.Difference between Dynaset and Snapshot?
5.Difference between Recordset and Querydef?
56.What is the use of Tabledef?
57.Default cursor Type and LockEdit type in DAO?
58. What is the default workspace?
59.1s it posible to Create Tables Through Querydef?
60.It is possible to access Text (x.txt) files? Explain.
61. What is ODBC Direct and Microsoft Jet Database Engine ?
62. Is it possible to Manipulate data through flexgrid? Explain.
63.Types of DBCombo boxes
4.What do you mean by Databound Controls? Explain.
65.What is RDO?
66.Types of cursors in RDO.
67.Types of LockEdits in RDO.
68.Types of LockEdits in RDO.
69.Types of Resultsets.
70.Difference between Recordset and Resultsets.
71.Explain Default cursor Type and LockEdits type in RDO
72.Draw Sequence Modal of RDO? Explain.
73.What is meant by Establish Connection in RDO? 74.1s it possible to Access BackEnd procedures? Explain.
75.'What is OLE? Explain.
76.What is DDE?
77.Difference between Linked Object and Embedded Object?
78.Explain OLE Drag and Drop.
79.Difference between DDE and OLE.
80. What is the difference between Object and Class?
81.Give brief description about class?
82.Does VB Supports OOPS Concepts? Explain..
83.Difference between Class Module and Standard Module?
84.Explain Get, Let, Set Properties.
85.Difference Types of Procedures in VB?
86. What is the use of NEW Keyword? Explain.
87.What is constructors and distructors.
88.Types of Modal windows in VB.
89. What is ActiveX? Explain.
90.Types of ActiveX Components in VB?
91.Difference between ActiveX Control and Standard Control.
92.Difference between ActiveX Exe and Dll.
93.What is instantiating?
94. Advantage of ActiveX Dll over Active Exe.
95.Difference Types of Instancing Property in ActiveX Dll and Exe.
96.What is ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe?
97. Write the steps in Creating ActiveX Dll and Active Exe?
98.Explain the differences between ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe?
99.How would you use ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe in your application?
100. How would you access objects created in ActiveX Exe and ActiveX D1T
101. What is the use of ActiveX Documents?
102. What is ActiveX Document?
103. What is the use of Visual Basic Document file?
104. What is hyperlink?
05. How would you create Visual basic Document file?
106. What is Internet Explorer and its uses?
107. How would you navigate between one document to another document
in Internet Explorer ?
108. How would you run your ActiveX Document Dll?
109. How would you view html code in Active Server Pages?
110. How would you cre.ate your application in DHTML?
111. What is ActiveX Control?
112. Write the Steps in Creating an ActiveX Control?
113. How would you attach an ActiveX control in Your Application?
114. How would you create properties in ActiveX Control?
115. What is the-use of property page Wizard in ActiveX Control?
116. How would you add elements in TreevieW Control.
117. What are the types of line styles available in Treeview Control?
118. What is the use of Imagelist Controls
119. How would you attach pictures in Treeview Control?
120. What are the uses of List View Control?
121. Explain the types of Views in Listview Control.
122. How would you attach pictures in column headers of List View Control?
123. How would you add column headers in listview control?
124. How would you add elements and pictures to listitems in listview control?
125. How would you activate animation control?
126. What is the use of progress Bar Control?
127. How would you find out the value property in Slider Bar Control?
128. What is the use of Data Form Wizard?
129. How would you map properties to controls by using ActiveX Control Interface Wizard?
130. How would you convert a form into document?
131. How would you Create a Query Builder and Explain its uses
132. How would you create properties by using class Builder Wizard?
133. HTML stands for What? Use of HTML ?
134. Whether HTML supports multimedia: and document links?
135. DHTML Is used for what?
136. What do you mean by HTTP?
137. What is the use of Hyperlink control for DHTML applications?
138. How can you Navigate from the DHTML application to another DHTML application? .
139. What are the Internet tools available in VB6.0?
140. Explain the usage of Web Browser Control?
141. What do you mean by ADO?
142. What is the difference Between ADO and other data access objects0
144. What are the important components of OLEDB?
145. Through which protocol OLEDB components are interfaced?
146. It possible to call OLEDB's Features directly in VB without using any control?
147. What type of databases you can access through AD I Data Access Object?
148. How many objects resides in ADO ?
.149. What is the use of Connection object?
150. Wat is the use of command Object?
151. Recordset object consists what?
152. What is the use of parameters collection?
153. Which type of object requires this object?
154. Is it possible to call backend procedures with ADO control?
155. Is there any Edit method in ADO Data Access method?
156. How can you check whether a record is valid record or Invalid record using ADO control or Object?
157. What do you mean by provider?
158. What type of recordsets are available in ADO?
159. Is it possible to call oracle database through ADO control or Object?
160. How many File System Controls are there ? Explain.
161. How can you filter out specific type of file using file system controls?
162. How can you get selected file from file system Control?
163. How many ways we can access file using VB?
64. Which method is preferred to save datas like database?
65. How to get freefile location in memory?
166. How to find size of the file. Which method or function is used to occomplish this?
167. Using which type we can access file line by line?
168. Which method is used to write context Into file?
169. How can you read content from file?
170. Binary Access-method isused to access file in which manner?
171. How can you check Beginning and End of the file?
172. What is the use of Scalewidth and ScaleHeight Proeperty?
173. What is the use of Active Control Property?
174. How can you save and Get data from Clipboard/
175. What are the types of Error?
176. In which areas the Error occurs?
177. What are the tools available for Debuggiu in VB?
178. What is the use of Immediate, Local Window?
179. What is the use of debug Window?
180. How can you Implement windows functionality in VB?
181. How many types of API functions are availble in VB?
182. How can you Add API functions to your Application?
183. How to get Cursor position using API?
184. Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes? Specify the function names.
185. What are the types of API Types.
186. Scope of API's can be of types, what are they? Why API functions are Required?
VB -Visual Basic Interview Questions and Answers
1. Which controls can not be placed in MDI ?