ORACLE * FORMS TEST PAPER
1. The _______ built-in is used to Exits the current form and enter the indicated form
2. The ___________canvas_view can be used to display items or boilerplate graphics that
operators need to see only in certain situations
3. The ________ packagecontains constructs that provides ways to write and read
information to and from files
4. On MS-Windows the lookup path for icon files is defined by the _______ environment
variable in the ORACLE.INI file
5. If user receive an error in the ORA-3100 to ORA-3199 range when you try to log on to
Developer/2000 product, there may not be enough real-mode memory to establish a
Communication buffer with an Oracle server.______________solves this problem by
reserving memory for server communications.
7. The ____________ property is used When queried records have been marked for inserts
, updates, specifies that only columns whose values were actually changed which should
be includedin the SQL UPDATE statement that is sent to the databaseduring a
Ans: Update Changed Columns.
8. The _________ property specifies whether Oracle Forms should validate the value of
the text item against the values in the attached LOV.
Ans: LOV for Validation
9. A _____________is an internal Oracle Forms data structure that has the column/row
frame work similar to a database.
Ans: Record Group.
10. There a three types of Record Group they are___________________________.
Ans: Static, Query record group, Non_query record group.
11.The ______ built-in is used to write data in the Forms to the Database, but does not
perform a database Commit.
12. Two types of Windows are _________________________
Ans: Document Window and Dialog Window.
13. The _____________ built-in is used to copy the values of each item in the record with
the next lower sequence number to the corresponding item in the current record.
Ans: Duplicate record.
14. An _______ is a container for a group of objects that can be used to copy or reference
them in another module.
Ans: Object Group.
15. Form the Firing hierarcial for the Given triggers
c] Key-Next-Item Ans: F,A,C,D,B,E.
16. Form the hierarchial for the Given Triggers
e] When-Create-recordAns: E,B,A,D,C.
17. Use an _________ Trigger for the following purposes:
a] To trap and respond to an informative message.
b] To replace a standard informative message with a custom message.
c] To exclude an in appropriate message.Ans: On_Message.
18. Oracle Forms performs the following steps when the ______ trigger fails
a] Sets the error location
b] Rolls back to the recently issued Savepoint
Ans: On_Update or On_Insert or Pre_Insert or Pre_update or Post_Insert or
19. The _____ command is used to Execute the indicated Operating System Command.
20. The maximum Number of Procedures and Functions in a Package is _____.
21. Oracle uses work areas called ______ to execute SQL Statement and store processing
Ans: Private SQL Area.
22. Two Types of Cursors are ______________________.
Ans: 1] Implicit Cursor, 2] Explicit Cursor.
23. The variables declared in a subprogram specification and referenced in the subprogram
body are____ parameters.Ans: Formal.
24. The __________ and ___________ are called Assignment Statements.
Ans: 1] Select .. into ..2] Fetch .. into .. 3] :=