2. List out controls which does not have events
3. Which property of textbox cannot be changed at runtime. What
is the max size of textbox?
4. How many system controls are available
5. ___,_____ and ____ container objects.
6. strech___ Property is to compress a image in image control.
7. ___,___ and __ are difference between image and picture
8. Is it possible to set a shortcut key for label.
9. What is the default property of data control?
10. ___,__,___ are the type of combo box?
11. __ no of controls in form.
12. OLE is used for _______
13. What is the need of tabindex property is label control.
14. ___ is the control used to call a windows application.
15. Clear property is available in ____,___ control.
16. ___ Property is used to count no. of items in a combobox.
17. ___ is a property to resize a label control according to your
18. Which controls have refresh method.
19. ___ property is used to change to ___ value to access a
identity column in datacontrols.
20. _____ is the property to ___,____,____ are valid for
recordsource property of dat control.
21. To find the current record position in data control.
22. Timer control contains ________ no. of events.
23. ____ property is used to lock a textbox to enter data.
24. What is the need of z-order method?
25. ____ is the difference between Listindex and Tab index.
26. ____ property of menu cannot be set at run time.
27. Can you create a tabletype of recordset in Jet - connected
28. Difference between listbox and combo box.
29. What are the new events in textbox that has been included in
31. Can you create a Updatecascade, Deletecascade relation in Ms-
Access? If no, give on eample.
32. _____ collection in recordset used to assign a value from
textbox to table columns without making abinding in datacontrol.
33. ____ argument can be used to make a menu item into bold.
34. What is the difference between Msgbox Statement and MsgboxQ
35. What is.the difference between queryunload and unload in
36. ___,___ arguments will be used to run a executable program in
37. ___ property used to add a menus at runtime.
38. What is the difference between modal and module-less window?
39. ___ VB constant make the menu item in centre.
40. ___ method used to move a recordset pointer in nth position
41. To validate a range of values for a property whenever the
property values changes,which type of property procedure you use?
42. What are 3 main differences between flexgrid control and
43. What is the difference between change event in normal
combobox and dbcombobox?
44. To populate a single column value which dbcontrols you to
45. What is ODBC?
46. Parts of ODBC?
47. What is DSN?
48. What is DAO?
49. Types of cursors in DAO?
50. Types of LockEdits in DAO? 51 .Types of Recordsets.
51. Difference between Tabletype and Snapshot?
52. Draw Sequence Modal of DAO? Explain.
53. Difference between Dynaset and Snapshot?
54. Difference between Recordset and Querydef?
55. What is the use of Tabledef?
56. Default cursor Type and LockEdit type in DAO?
57. What is the default workspace?
58. 1s it posible to Create Tables Through Querydef?
59. It is possible to access Text (x.txt) files? Explain.
60. What is ODBC Direct and Microsoft Jet Database Engine ?
61. Is it possible to Manipulate data through flexgrid? Explain.
62. Types of DBCombo boxes
63. What do you mean by Databound Controls? Explain.
64. What is RDO?
65. Types of cursors in RDO.
66. Types of LockEdits in RDO.
67. Types of LockEdits in RDO.
68. Types of Resultsets.
69. Difference between Recordset and Resultsets.
70. Explain Default cursor Type and LockEdits type in RDO
71. Draw Sequence Modal of RDO? Explain.
72. What is meant by Establish Connection in RDO?
73. Is it possible to Access BackEnd procedures? Explain.
74. What is OLE? Explain.
75. What is DDE?
76. Difference between Linked Object and Embedded Object?
77. Explain OLE Drag and Drop.
78. Difference between DDE and OLE.
79. What is the difference between Object and Class?
80. Give brief description about class?
81. Does VB support object-oriented concepts? Explain..
82. Difference between Class Module and Standard Module?
83. Explain Get, Let, Set Properties.
84. Difference Types of Procedures in VB?
85. What is the use of NEW Keyword? Explain.
86. What is constructors and distructors.
87. Types of Modal windows in VB.
88. What is ActiveX? Explain.
89. Types of ActiveX Components in VB?
90. Difference between ActiveX Control and Standard Control.
91. Difference between ActiveX Exe and Dll.
92. What is instantiating?
93. Advantage of ActiveX Dll over Active Exe.
94. Difference Types of Instancing Property in ActiveX Dll and
95. What is ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe?
96. Write the steps in Creating ActiveX Dll and Active Exe?
97. Explain the differences between ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe?
98. How would you use ActiveX Dll and ActiveX Exe in your
99. How would you access objects created in ActiveX Exe and
100. What is the use of ActiveX Documents?
101. What is ActiveX Document?
102. What is the use of Visual Basic Document file?
103. What is hyperlink?
104. How would you create Visual basic Document file?
105. What is Internet Explorer and its uses?
106. How would you navigate between one document to another
document in Internet Explorer ?
107. How would you run your ActiveX Document Dll?
108. How would you view html code in Active Server Pages?
109. How would you cre.ate your application in DHTML?
110. What is ActiveX Control?
111. Write the Steps in Creating an ActiveX Control?
112. How would you attach an ActiveX control in Your Application?
113. How would you create properties in ActiveX Control?
114. What is the-use of property page Wizard in ActiveX Control?
115. How would you add elements in TreevieW Control.
116. What are the types of line styles available in Treeview
117. What is the use of Imagelist Controls
118. How would you attach pictures in Treeview Control?
119. What are the uses of List View Control?
120. Explain the types of Views in Listview Control.
121. How would you attach pictures in column headers of List View
122. How would you add column headers in listview control?
123. How would you add elements and pictures to listitems in
124. How would you activate animation control?
125. What is the use of progress Bar Control?
126. How would you find out the value property in Slider Bar
127. What is the use of Data Form Wizard?
128. How would you map properties to controls by using ActiveX
Control Interface Wizard?
129. How would you convert a form into document?
130. How would you Create a Query Builder and Explain its uses
131. How would you create properties by using class Builder
132. HTML stands for What? Use of HTML ?
133. Whether HTML supports multimedia: and document links?
134. DHTML Is used for what?
135. What do you mean by HTTP?
136. What is the use of Hyperlink control for DHTML applications?
137. How can you Navigate from the DHTML application to another
DHTML application? .
138. What are the Internet tools available in VB
140. Explain the usage of Web Browser Control?
141. What do you mean by ADO?
142. What is the difference Between ADO and other data access
143. What is OLEDB?
144. What are the important components of OLEDB?
145. Through which protocol OLEDB components are interfaced?
146. It possible to call OLEDB's Features directly in VB without
using any control?
147. What type of databases you can access through AD I Data
148. How many objects resides in ADO ?
149. What is the use of Connection object?
150. What is the use of command Object?
151. Record set object consists of what?
152. What is the use of parameters collection?
153. Which type of object requires this object?
154. Is it possible to call backend procedures with ADO control?
155. Is there any Edit method in ADO Data Access method?
156. How can you check whether a record is valid record or Invalid
record using ADO control or Object?
157. What do you mean by provider?
158. What type of record sets are available in ADO?
159. Is it possible to call oracle database through ADO control or
160. How many File System Controls are there ? Explain.
161. How can you filter out specific type of file using file
162. How can you get selected file from file system Control?
163. How many ways we can access file using VB?
164. Which method is preferred to save data like database to the
165. How to get free file location in memory?
166. How to find size of the file. Which method or function is
used to occomplish this?
167. Using which type we can access file line by line?
168. Which method is used to write context Into file?
169. How can you read content from file?
170. Binary Access-method is used to access file in which manner?
171. How can you check Beginning and End of the file?
172. What is the use of Scalewidth and ScaleHeight Proeperty?
173. What is the use of Active Control Property?
174. How can you save and Get data from Clipboard/
175. What are the types of Error?
176. In which areas the Error occurs?
177. What are the tools available for Debug in VB?
178. What is the use of Immediate, Local Window?
179. What is the use of debug Window?
180. How can you Implement windows functionality in VB?
181. How many types of API functions are available in VB?
182. How can you Add API functions to your Application?
183. How to get Cursor position using API?
184. Is it possible to change menu runtime using API? If yes?
Specify the function names.
185. What are the types of API Types.
186. Scope of API's can be of types, what are they? Why API
functions are Required?