1.Write down the difference between the PERFORM & GOTO statements?
2.Where does the START verb is used and why it is used?
3.Specify the different syntaxes of PERFORM.
4.What is the difference between Elementary dataitem and Group dataitem?
5.What are the three main features of Visualage COBOL?
TRUE OR FALSE
1.Fields being compared in an IF statement must always be the same size.
2.Evaluate can be nested.
3.DELETE is used to delete the record from a file.
4.FILE STATUS clause is used to test the status before I-O operation.
.Once condition in an EVALUATE is met, then the computer will test other condition in the Evaluate.
6.The RELEASE statement uses a filename, as does the RETURN statement
7.The SEARCH ALL can only test an equal condition.
8.If a field is not positive, it must be negative.
9.If a file is described by an SD it is not necessary to define in a SELECT clause.
10.A START statement reads a specifie record into the storage,
1.Abbreviationof CODASYL is ________________
2.Perform when used with Until will run only if condition is _________
3.ON SIZE ERROR is invoked when _________ of data occurs in calculation.
4.The Characters in the Col.73 to 80, including a period in 73 are _______
5.In place of READ statement in an OTPUT PROCEDURE, the ________verb is used to read the records from the sort or work file.
6.RENAMES provides the capability of _____________
7.The INVALID KEY option tests the validity of the___________
8.As an alternative to the arithmetic verbs arithmetic operators can be used in conjunction with the _______verb.
9.REWRITE should be used in the _________mode.
10.if a record cab be accessed by more than one key the option to be used in indexed files is ______________
Choose the best Answer
1.The Compiler-direction verb allows the text of routine to be included in other programs.
A)USEB) COPYC) ENTERD) INCLUDE
2. The Non-numeric literal is delimited by
A)Quotation marksB) SpacesC) Brackets D) Parenthesis
3. Which of the following is NOT a Valid sentence?
A)If X IS LESS THAN Z MOVE 1 TO Y
B)IF IS GRTEATER THAN –1 ADD 1TO X
C)IF X < x="Z">2 GOTO NUTS.
D)IF X IS GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO Y MOVE Z TO 1
4. which of the following clause two data items to refer to the same storage location.
A) ALTERB) OCCURSC) REDEFINESD) INDERXED
5. Which of the following statement is TRUE?
A)In a SORT statement the word KEY must refer to unique data item,
B)In a SORT statement, if neither the ASCENDING nor the DESCENDING is explicitly coded, the DECENDINGphrase is implied.
C)In a SORT statement the OUTPUT PROCEDURE clause and the GIVING clause are mutually exclusive.
D)SORT and MERGE are synonymous.
6. Which of the two paragraphs are contemned in the INPUT-OUTPUT SSECTION?
A)I-O CONTROL & FILE CONTROL
B)FILE- DEFINITION & I-O CONTROL
C)FILE-DEFINITION & DATA-DEFINITION
D)LILNKAGE-CONTROL & REORE-CONTROL
7. which verb allows the expression of mathematical functions using mathematical terminology?
A)COMPUTERB) TALLYINGC) CALCULATED) COMPUTATIONAL
8. A data record describes a
A) fileB) record’s position in a file C) logical record in memory D) block of data on an external storage
9. A STORY work file is
A) a temporary fileB) a permanent fileC) a virtual fileD) a temporary or permanent file depending upon how the SD is coded
10. Which of the following is NOT a reserved word?
A) ONB) UNTILC) FORMATD) SESSCTION
11. which of the following can be used with the FORM Clause?
A) DISPLAYB) MERGEC) RECEIVED) ACCEPT
12. what is the size of TABLE-H?
01A OCCURS 10 TIMES.
0210 B PIC X (4)
0310 C PIC 99
A)6 charactersB) 10 Characters C) 50 Characters D) 60 Characters
13. The PERFORM..THRU format permits the execution of
A) ONE PROCIDURE B) TWO PROCEDURESC) THREE PROCEDURESD) TWO OR MOIRE PROCEDURES
14. Which of the following is WRONG.
A)MOVE CORR A-REC TO B-REC.
B)MULTIPLY CORR A-REC TO B-REC
C)ADD CORR A-REC TO B-REC
D)SUBTRAT CORR A-REC TO B-REC
15. The last statement to be executed in a program is normally
A)END B) EXIT C) FINISH D) STOP RUN
1. FILL UP THE BLANKS
1.__________ & ___________ are the sections in Environment Division
2.Picture clause designates _________ & ________ to a data-name
3.REPORT SECTION is found in _________ Division
4.__________ & __________ are the control transfer verbs in Procedure Division
5.SPECIAL NAMES Paragraph comes in _______ Section
!! State True or False
1. MOVE is a controltransfer verb
2. All Sections & paragraphs in PROCEDURE DIVISION are user defined
3. 88 level on is used for condition names
4. INSTALLATION paragraph is found in Identification Division
5. Editing symbol “z” is for trailing Zero suppression
III Give the output of following Picture items
PIC ture declarationValue suppliedValue displayed
9 (3) V994567
Write short answer
1. Explain 4 format of PERFORM VERB? Give syntax
2. Explain in BRIEF ABOUT DATA DIVISION
3. Explain EVALUATE statement? Give examples.
4. What are Class Sign and Relational Conditions.
Explain the OUTPUT of the following program
05APIC 9(6) VALUE 9
05BPIC 9(3) VALUE 0
05CPIC 9(6) VALUE 0
05WS-num PIC 9 value 8
Perform X-Para until WS-num =1
Computer A=a * Ws-num
Subtract1 from Wsa-num
Add 1 to C
True or False
1. if a file is described by an SD, it is not necessary to define in a SELECT clause.
2. the division that specifies the computer devices to be used is the DATADIVISION
3. the INPUT-OUTPUT SECTION of the ENVIRONMENT DIVISIONassigns the file-names.
4. a maximum of three files may be defined in the INPUT-OUTPUT SECTION.
5. a file is a collection of records each of which consists of a collection of fields.
6. numeric literals may contain as many as 30’characters.
7. in a non numeric move, high order nonfilled position are replaced with spaces.
8. a VALUE clauses may be used in the file section to initialize fields.
9. DIVIDE 0 INTO A GIVING B will result in an ON SIZE ERROR condition
10.The GIVINGclause must be used when a REMAINDER is specified.
11.the RELEASE statement uses a file mane, as does the RETURN statement.
12.the SEARCH ALL can only test an equal condition.
13.a SET statement is not necessary with the SEARCH ALL statement.
14.the index is automatically set at theappropriate point when a binary search is performed.
15.an OCCURS clause may only be used to define entries in the FILE SECTION.
FILL IN THE BLANKS
1. two techniques for simplyfing the design of a COBOL program and facilitating debugging are called ________________ and ________________
2. a perform ____ until instruction executes a series of steps repeatedly until ________________ condition is met.
3. ________________ are the entries must be coded in area A.
4. The first two entries of COBOL program must always be ________________ & ________________
5. In place of a READ statement in an OUTPUT PROCEDURE, the verb is used to read the records from the sort or work file.
6. With the ________________ statement you can include prewritten entries in your program
7. The purpose of using library functions are to ________________
8. The ________________ statement joins fields or portion of fields into one field.
9. A ________________ statement is used for accessing a subprogram
10.A ________________ clause is used in the data division to ensure that a field consisting of all zeros will print as blank
11. A ________________ is assigned to a specific value or a range of values that an identifier can assume.
12. A ________________ statement with out a para name, which is followed by all instructions to be executed at that point.
13. Ifinstructions are executed step-by-step without any change in control, we call this a ________________
14. The ________________ statement is used to replace erroneous characters in an input field with other characters.
15. ADD A,B,C TO D,E GIVING F, assume A=B=C=D=E=1, the result is an ________________
Answer all the questions.
1.How many times will the paragraph named 400-PROCESS-RTNbe executed by the following PERFORM statement?
VARYING X FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL X=10
VARYING X FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL X>10
VARYING X FROM 0 BY 1 UNTIL X=10
2.How many times PARA-Bgets executed, if N is 5.
PERFORM PARA-B N TIMES
01 WS-A PIC X(10) JUSTIFIED RIGHT
If WS-A=’CBSI’, What is the output?
01 WS-APIC 999
IF WS-A IS NEGATIVE
DISPLAY,”IT IS NEGATIVE”
DISPLAY “IT IS POSITIVE”
If WS-Ais –20, what is the output?
MOVE O TO X
PERFORM PARA-B UNTIL X=10
COMPUTE WS-SUM = WS-SUM + WS-A
ADD 1 TO X
How many time PARA-B gets executed?
Fill in the blanks.
1.____________number of characters are in COBOL CHARACTER SET.
2. DIVISION OF COBOL should be started in area____________
3.To make a COBOL LINE as a comment____________ should be coded in 77 column.
4.COBOLstatements start from____________ position.
5.____________ words have specific meaning to a compiler
6.value of literals changes with each executions of a program. [T/F]
7.in compound IF statement, logical operator NOT evaluated before OR [T/F]
8.Decimal move should be from____________ to____________
9.Indicated the values that the receiving field will have in each of the following cases.
SENDING FIELDRECEIVING FIELD
Picture valuepicture value
10. The paragraph in the CONFIGURATION SECTION that provides for a variety of definitions for special features to be used in a COBOL PROGRAM is the ________
11. The max of ________ characters is allowed for non-numeric literals.
12. Specify the valid and invalid identifiers given below.
(i) BASIC-SCALE(ii) DAY/NIGHT-SHIFT(iii) CBSI.P.LTD
(iv)2BB0AX-II-ITEMS(v) OVER TIME PAY
13. Specify the valid and invalid literals given below
14. The literal ‘’ if printed would result in the printing of ________
15. ON SIZE ERROR clause in compute verb works only when overflows beyond the target data-name size.
16. The characters in the column 73 to 80, including a period in column 73 are ________
17. The sign test will produce correct results only if A has ________ in its picture clause.
18. The specific order in which characters are represented by a computer is called ________
19. ________ number of bytes are required to store a data-item with PICS9(7)V99
20.Write the COMPUTEstatement for each of the following.
(a) x = a + b /2 – c (b)x = ab + cd / ef (c) x =( a - b ) / ( c + d )
1.Write a program that will input a file of records consisting of an item number(2 digits), item description (20 characters), and an item cost (99V99) Print the item’s description and the sale price, assuming a 30% profit margin. Selling price = (1/ 1 – profit margin)* cost. 15 marks.
2. Write a COBOL program to convert decimal numbers in to the roman representation.
3. write a COBOL program to convert a sequential file into an indexed sequential file, opening the new file in the sequential mode.
4. write a program to sort a table, in descending order of ITEM-CODE The item code and its corresponding description are described in Excerpt-5
5.indicate the errors in the following.
5.3MULTIPLY A BY B BY C
5.5SUBTRACT AMT1 AMT2 FROM AMT3 AMT4
5.6 See Excerpt-3
5.7COMPUTE X+ Y = A
5.8COMPUTE TOTAL = AMT1 + AMT2 ROUNDED.
6.State True or False
6.1 A SET statement need not be specified for a SEARCH ALL statement.
6.2 A COPY statement may not be used for copying PROCEDURE DIVISION entries
6.3 the identifier used for a SEARCH verb is the table entry specified on 01 level.
6.4 Programs without syntax errors will always run properly.
6.5 A binary search is preferable to a serial search.
6.6. The RELEASE statement uses a file-name and so does a RETURN statement.
6.7 To read the record with CUST-NO 125 from a relative file, move 125 to CUST-NO key field and execute a READstatement.
6.8 Relative key clause is optional when reading or writing to a relative file sequentially.
6.9 The identifiers specified in both the called and calling programs must be the same.
6.10. With an UNSTRING statement, the delimiter specified itself is transmitted.
6.11 If section names are used in the PROCEDURE DIVISION, they must be followed by paragraph names.
AT END MOVE ‘NO’ TO ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDS
MOVE SALES-FILE TO PRINT-FILE
AT END DISPLAY ‘NO ENTRIES FOUND’
WHEN ITEM-NO(X1) = ITEM-NO-IN
COMPUTE PRICE = QTY * WS-UNIT-PR(X1)
ASCENDING KEY S-EMP-NO
OUTPUT PROCEDURE 200-ADD-TAX
OPEN OUTPUT SORT-FILE. SORTED MASTER.
PERFORM UNTIL NO-MORE-RECORDS
AT END MOVE ‘NO TO ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDS
NOT AT END PERFORM 300-RTN-1
MOVE 10 TO TAX-OUT
WRITE SORTED-MASTER-REC FROM SORT-REC
MOVE ‘YES’ TO ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDS
OPEN INPUT SORTED-MASTER PRINT-FILE
PERFORM UNTIL NO-MORE-INPUT
AT END MOVE ‘NO’ TO ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDS
NOT AT END PERFORM 500-PRINT-IT
CLOSE SORTED-MASTER PRINT-FILE
WRITE PRINT0REC FROM SORTED-MASTER-REC.
05 ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDSPIC X(3) VALUE ‘YES’.
88 ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDSVALUE ‘NO’
05 ENTRIES OCCURS 20 TIMES.
10 CUST-NOPIC 999
10 DISCTPIC V99.
PERFORM 200 TABLE-ENTRY
VARYING SUB1 FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL SUB1 > 20
PERFORM 300-CALC-RTN UNTIL THERE-ARE-NO-MORE-RECORDS
AT END MOVE ‘NO’ TO ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDS
MOVE T-CUST-NO TO CUST-NO(SUB1)
MOVE T-DISCT TO DISCT(SUB1)
05ITEM-CODE OCCURS200PIC S999.
05ITEM-DESC OCCURS200PIC X(30).
1. In control break processing, we typically MOVE the control field to ________ after reading the first record.
2. What processing is performed if an input control field is equal to the control field stored in the field area.
3. What processing is performed if an input control field is not equal to the control field stored in the hold area.
4. if each control group is to begin on a separate page we would perform a heading routine at the ________ module.
5.If a final total is required it is most efficient to accumulate the final total in the ________ module
6. A the control break module, we must print ________, initialize ________ at zero and move ________
7. When each individual record results in the printing of an output line, we call this ________
8. A first ________ procedure is the process of rekeying input to ensure that it was entered correctly the first time.
9. The ________ statement is used to replace erroneous characters in an input field with other characters.
10. A ________ is name assigned to the value of the field directly preceeding it the DATA DIVISION.
11. The sign test IF A IS NEGATIVE will produce correct results only if A has a (n) ________ in its picture clause.
12. A programmer should always stop a run if an input error is detected. (T/f)
13. Account of all records with in specific groups is referred to as a ________ total.
14. The ________ verb is used in COBOL 85 for the CASE structure.
15. Condition name can be used in an EVALUATE statement as a part of WHEN clause (T/F)
Consider the following for 16 through 19.
16. An OCCURS clause could be used in place of defining each AMT field separately because ______________
17. Suppose AMT3 and AMT4 had PCI(3) an OCCURS clause could not be used to define all the AMT fields.
18.Records in the fields with in IN-REC using an OCCURS clause.
19. To access any of the five items defined in the OCCURS clause, we must use a______________ in procedure division.
1.PERFORM DISP-PARA TEST AFTER VARYING FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL 1 > 2 AFTER J FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL J> 3
How many times DISP_PARA executes and after execution what are values of 1 and j respectively.
(a)11:3 & 4(b)6:3 & 4(c)12:4 & 5(d)none
2. 01.cntPIC 9(4)
PERFORM COUNT-PARA VARYING CNT FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL CNT > 9999
How many times the COUTN-PARA WILL BE PERFORMED.
3.01 ITEM-APIC 9(3)
01 ITEM-BREDENFINES ITEM-APIC X(3)
MOVE ‘XYZ’ TO ITEM-A
What is wrong with the above statement?
(a)invalid Redefines(b)Invalid MOVE
(b)PIC clause not allowed in REDFINES clause(d)all are OK
4.Data names is defined in a COBOLprogram thus
05 TEST-FLD PIC X(5) VALUE ALL ‘*’
In the PROCEDURE DIVISION. The following statement is executed.
MOVE ‘$’ to TEST-FLD
The field then contains
(a) $****(b) $bbbb(c)****$(d)bbbbb(e)*****
5.01 ITEM-APIC X(3)VALUE ‘XYZ’
77 ITEM-BPIC X(3)VALUE ‘ABC’
Which of the following statement is true?
(a)ITEM-A & ITEM-B are not of same size
(b)ITEM-A is a group level ITEM-Bis at sub level.
(c)ITEM-A & ITEM-Bare of same size
(d)01 & 77 level items cannot be compared.
6.What is syntactically wrong in this?
05 FLD-1PIC X(40)
05 FLD-2PIC X(20)
01TEST-REC 2REDEFINES TEST-REC1
05 FILLERPIC X(60)
(a)redefines is not allowed in the FILE SECTION.
(b)redefinesis allowed by not FILLER under redefines.
(c)Elementary item under redefines should not exceed 50 bytes.
(d)VALUE clause should be given along with redefines.
(e)nothing wrong with the syntax.
7.which of the following uses least of storage for storing numbers:
(a)X(5)(b)9(5)(c)9(5) COMP(d)9(5) COMP-3
8.a field in DATA DIVISION is declared thus.
if the following statements were executed.
MOVE 100 TO TEST-A
DISPLAY TEST-A UPON CONSOLE
The console will show
(a)00100(b)junk/Unreadable 5 Char(c)100.00(d)none
9.in a COBOL program fields are defined thus
77TEST-APIC S9(5)VALUE 100
77TEST-BPIC X(4)VALUE ‘ZERO’
if a MOVE statement (see below) were to be executed
MOVE TEST-A TO TEST-B
TEST-B will contain
(a)1000(b)0100(c)1000(d)bb10(e) none of these
02 b PIC 9(4)
01 C PIC 9(4)VALUE 100.
MOVE C TO A ………(1)
MOVE C TO B………..(2)
Are the above two statements identical? Do they produce the same result.
11.MOVE O TO K
PERFORM PARA-A THRU PARA-EXIT VARYING 1 FROM 1 BY 1
UNTIL I > 9
DISPLAY K UPON CONSOLE.
COMPUTE K= (I + 1)
PARA-Ais performed how many times?
(a)10(b)9(c)0(d)once(e)none of these
12.See the problem no. 11
value of K displayed on console will be
13.PERFORM PARA-A THRU PARA-A-EXIT VARYING 1 FROM 1 BY 1
UNTIL I > 5 AFTER VARYING J FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL J > 3
AFTER VARYING K FROM 5 BY 1 UNTIL K > 5
How many times is PARA-A performed?
14.77QTYPIC 9(3) VALUE 505
77RATEPIC 9(3)V99 VALUE 10
77VALUE TOTALPIC PIC S9(5)V99VALUE +1000
MULTIPLY QTY * RATE GIVING VALUE-TOTAL
VALUE-TOTAL now will contain.
15.Which of the following is true?
(a)BothCOMP and COMP-3 occupy same storage but COMP is efficient in computation
(b)COMP occupies relatively less space that COMP-3 and both are equally efficient in computation.
(c)COMP-3occupies less space than COMP by less efficient than COMP
(d)COMP occupies less space than COMP-3 but COMP-3 is efficient in computation
(e)Storage space depends on number of digits in PIC clause but COMP-3 is efficient.
16.01 ITEM-APIC 9(5) VALUE 12345
01 ITEM-BPIC 9(3) VALUE 120
CALL ‘PROG1’ USING ITEM-A
DISPLAY ITEM-A ITEM-B
01 LS-ITEMPIC X(5)
MOVE SPACES TO LS-ITEM
What is the result of DISPLAY statement.
(a)will display 1 2 3 4 5 & 420
(b)SPACES, SPACES will be displayed.
(c)SPACES, 420 will be displayed
(d)None of the above
17.WORKING STORAGE SECTION
10FIRST-LEVEL OCCURS 5 VALUE ZERO
15SECOND-LEVEL OCCURS 3 VALUE ZERO
20TEST-FIELD PIC X(20)
Is this syntax OK?
(b)wrong, because VALUEclause should not be with OCCURS
(c)wrong, because VALUEclause contains ZEROS
(d)Wrong, because VALUEclause allowed only for FIRST-LEVEL
(e)Wrong, because OCCURS clause should not be used in WORKING-STORAGE SECTION
18.In a program sending/source field is defined as:
77BASIC-INPIC S9(5)VALUE 9475
In the receiving/destination field is defined as.
If the following instruction are executed.
MOVE BASIC-IN TO REP-BASIC-1 REP-BASIC-2
The value of REP-BASIC-1 and REP-BASIC-2 will be (indicate space by ‘b’)
(a)$SS947 and $ZZ9475(b)$b9475 and b$9475
(c)b$9475 and bb$475(d)09475b and $$947
HRA = 1500
(a)IF BASIC > 2000
IF HRA NOT <>
(b)IF (BASIC > 2000) AND (HRA NOT <>
If the statement are coded like (a) or (b) PARA-x is anyway performed.[T/F]
20.CARDINALITY = 1/FILTER FACTOR
21.The index mechanism used in DB2 is
(a)Simple index (b)B-TREEindex(c)Both(d)none
22.The SQLcodes related to deadlock are
23.Following utility should be run to make the indexes added to a table effective in choosing access path
24.all views are updateable[T/F]
25.what is the SQL error code related to TIMESTAMP
26.The command used in DB2to find out whether PLAN is using table space scan or index space for retrieving a row is
27.NUMLKTS and NUMLKUS are defined by DBA. To limit the number of locks over all table spaces and a particular table space respectively having a lock size of ANY [T/F]
28. what is the advantage of having the CURSOR with ‘WITH HOLD’ option.
(1)it will not close the cursor at time of COMMIT
(2)it will not close the cursor at time of ROLLBACK
(3)it will not close the cursor at the ‘END OF THE TASK’
(a)1 only (b)2 only (c)3 only(d) 1 or 2 only(e)2 or 3
1.__________ IS THE ONLY DIVISION OF A COBOL PROGRAM THAT MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE COMPUTER USED.
(A)IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.(B)ENVIRONMENT DIVISION
(C)DATA DIVISION(D)PROCEDURE DIVISION
2.THE TECHNIQUES FOR SIMPLIFYING THE DESIGN OF A COBOL PROGRAM AND FACILITATING DEBUGGING ARE _________ AND _______
(A)FLOW CHART & PSEUDO-CODE
(B)STRUCTURE PROGRAMMING & TOP-DOWN APPROACH
(C)DESK CHECKING & PROGRAM WALK THROUGH
3.RERUN CLAUSE APPERS IN _________ PARAGRAPH OF _________ SECTION OF __________ DIVISION.
4.FOR PRINT FILES, LABEL RECORDS ARE ________
5.PERFORM PROCEDURE –NAME UNTIL CONDITION
THIS WILL PERFORM PROCEDURE UNDER PROCEDURE-NAME ONLY WHEN
SPECIFIED CONDITION IS __________ (MET/NOT MET)
6.IF THERE AREA 15 RECORDS TO BE READ THE __________ ATTEMPT TO READ A RECORD CAUSES AN ATEND CONDITION TO BE EXECUTED.
7.WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING IS THE HIERARCHY ORDER IN COMPOUND
8.CHOOSE THE EQUIVALENT STATEMENT FOR THE FOLLOWING NEGATED CONDITION
IF NOT (A = B AND C = D )
(A)IF A NOT= B AND C NOT= D
(B)IF A NOT= B ORC NOT= D
(C)IF A = B ORC = D
(D)IF A NOT= B ORC = D
9.LITERALS IN A INSEPECT STATEMENT MUST BE SINGLE CHARACTERS OR FIQURATIVE CONSTANTS.[T/F]
10. A MAXIMUM OF _________ LEVELS OF OCCURS MAY BE USED WITH THE COBOL 85
11.THE LAST STATEMENT IN CALLED PROGRAM IS _________
12.WHAT ARE THE THREE PRIMARY PURPOSE OF COLUMN 7 IN A COBOL PROGRAM?
13.FIND OUT THE LOGICAL ERRORS IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM AND WRITE THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM AFTER MAKING APPROAPRICATE CORRECTIONS
AT END MOVE ‘NO’ TO ARE-THERE-MORE-RECORDS
14.FIND OUT THE SYNTAX ERRORS IN THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS
(A)READ INFILE-1, INFILE-2
AT END MOVE ‘NO’ TO MORE RECORDS
(B)OPEN FILE-1 FILE-2 AND FILE-3
(C)WRITE REC-A AT END MOVE O TO WS-EOF