INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATESFOR ANSWERING ON THE OMR ANSWER SHEET
- Use only HB Penciltomark the Ovalsin the Answer Sheet.
- Use Ball Point Pentofill the Boxes(ie for the Question Booklet No., Roll Number, Date of Birth and Signature.)
- Indicatethe Question Booklet Series and Question Booklet Serial Number in thespaceprovided on the OMR Answer Sheet without fail.
- Please mark the relevant Ovals against the columns like Series, Category, Quota and Main Branch of Engineering as applicable to you.
- Mark your answer only in the appropriate space against the Number corresponding to the question you areanswering. Darken the response for each question as shown in the example below:
(ie., if theanswer to the Question is option A , then it needs to be darkened as above)
6.Please ensure that the Ovals are completely darkened.
- In case of any mistake while marking, please erase the mark completely and fill the correct Ovalagain. Do not leave stray marks/half filled Ovals on the Answer Sheet.
- Rough work must not be done on the Answer Sheet.Use the blank pagesgiven at the end of the Question Booklet for rough work.