General Java Servlet Questions
|Home Page||Java Test1||Java Test2||
|Distributed ystems||File System||Graphics, Awt, Swing||Advanced Java||Hibernate||Ajax||Web Services|
|Questions||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
General Java Servlet Questions
- What is the servlet?
- What are the JSP atrributes?
- What is the need of super.init(config) in servlets?
- How to know whether we have to use jsp or servlet in our project?
- Can we call destroy() method on servlets from service method?
- What is the Servlet Interface?
- What is the difference between GenericServlet and HttpServlet?
- How we can check in particular page the session will be alive or not?
- What is the importance of deployment descriptor in servlet?
- When we increase the buffer size in our project using page directive attribute ‘buffer’ what changes we observe?
- What is the difference between ServetConfig and ServletContext..?
- When a servlet accepts a call from a client, it receives two objects. What are they?
- What are the differences between GET and POST service methods?
- In which conditions we have to use the ServletContext?
- What methods will be called in which order?((i.e)service(),doget(),dopost())
- Servlet is Java class. Then why there is no constructor in Servlet? Can we write the constructor in Servlet
- What is the use of ServletConfig and ServletContext..?
- What information that the ServletRequest interface allows the servlet access to?
- What is the difference between ServletContext and ServletConfig?
- When do you have action=get?
- What is a Singleton class. How do you write it?
- What is difference between sendRedirect() and forward()..? Which one is faster then other and which works on server?
- What information that the ServletResponse interface gives the servlet methods for replying to the client?
- Can I invoke a JSP error page from a servlet?
- Can a init(ServletConfig config) method be overrided in servlets?
- How many ServletConfig and servlet context objects are present in one application?
- Do we have a constructor in servlet? can we explictly provide a constructor in servlet programme as in java program?
- What are the uses of Servlets?
- Can I just abort processing a JSP?
- Is servlet is used to create a dynamic webpage or Static webpage or both?
- If you want a servlet to take the same action for both GET and POST request, what should you do?
- What is the difference between JSP and SERVLETS?
- What are the advantages using servlets than using CGI?
- What is a better approach for enabling thread-safe servlets and JSPs? SingleThreadModel Interface or synchronization?
- We have two applications in that we have two servlets each.How they(servlets) communicate with each other?
- How the server will know (i.e) when it can invoke init, service,destroy methods of servlet life cycle?
- How to communicate between two servlets?
- What is the difference between servlets and applets?
- How will u pass the argument from one servlet to another servlet?
- What method used to add a jsp to the servlet?
- How HTTP Servlet handles client requests?
- How to get one Servlet’s Context Information in another Servlet?
- Difference between single thread and multi thread model servlet
- What is the super class of All servlets?
- How are Servlet Applet communication achieved?
- What is servlet context and what it takes actually as parameters?
- What is the servlet life cycle?
- Types of Servlets?
- Why is that we deploy servlets in a webserver.What exactly is a webserver?
- Which code line must be set before any of the lines that use the PrintWriter?