CRITICAL REASONING : THERE WILL BE 13 PASSAGES WITH 50 QUESTIONS TIME 30 MIN.
HERE I AM SENDING ONLY SOME OF THE PASSAGES (these will give only rough idea)
(ANSWERS WILL BE ASYES/NO/CAN'T SAY we are giving our answers, please check.)
1. My father has no brothers. he has three sisters who has two Childs each.
1> my grandfather has two sons (f)
2> three of my aunts have two sons (can't say)
3> my father is only child to his father (f)
4> I have six cousins from my mother side (f)
5> I have one uncle (f)
2. Ether injected into gallbladder to dissolve gallstones. This type one-day treatment is
enough for gallstones not for calcium stones. This method is alternative to surgery for millions of people who are suffering from this disease.
1> calcium stones can be cured in one day (f)
2> hundreds of people contains calcium stones(can't say)
3> surgery is the only treatment to calcium stones(t)
4> either will be injected into the gallbladder to cure the cholesterol
based gall stones(t).
3. Hacking is illegal entry into other computer. This is done mostly because of lack of knowledge of computer networking with networks one machine can access to another machine. Hacking go about without knowing that each network is accredited to use network facility.
1> Hacking people never break the code of the company which they
work for (can't say).
2> Hacking is the only vulnerability of the computers for the usage
of the data.(f)
3> Hacking is done mostly due to the lack of computer knowledge (f).
(there will be some more questions in this one )
4. Alpine tunnels are closed tunnels. In the past 30 yrs not even a single accident has been recorded for there is one accident in the railroad system. Even in case of a fire accident it is possible to shift the passengers into adjacent wagons and even the living fire can be detected and extinguished with in the duration of 30 min.
1> no accident can occur in the closed tunnels (True)
2> fire is allowed to live for 30 min.(False)
3> All the care that travel in the tunnels will be carried by rail
5. In the past helicopters are forced to ground or crash because of the formation of the ice on the rotors and engines. A new electronic device has been developed which can detect the water content in the atmosphere and warns the pilot if the temperature is below freezing temp about the formation of the ice on the rotors and wings.
1> the electronic device can avoid formation of the ice on the wings (False).
2> There will be the malfunction of rotor & engine because of formation of ice (t)
3> The helicopters are to be crashed or down (t)
4> There is only one device that warn about the formation of ice (t).
6.In the survey conducted in mumbai out of 63 newly married house wives not a single house wife felt that the husbands should take equal part in the household work as they felt they loose their power over their husbands. In spite of their careers they opt to do the kitchen work themselves after coming back to home. The wives get half as much leisure time as the husbands get at the weekends.
1> housewives want the husbands to take part equally in the household (f)
2> wives have half as much leisure time as the husbands have (f)
3> 39% of the men will work equally in the house in cleaning and washing
7. Copernicus is the intelligent. In the days of Copernicus the transport and technology development was less & it took place weeks to communicate a message at that time. Where in we can send it through satellite with in no time ----------. Even with these fast developments it has become difficult to understand each other.
1> people were not intelligent during Copernicus days (f).
2> Transport facilities are very much improved in now a days (can't say)
3> Even with the fast developments of the technology we can't live happily.(can't say)
4> We can understand the people very much with the development of communication (f).
Q8) senior managers warned the workers that because of the introductory of Japanese industry in the car market. There is the threat to the workers. They also said that there will be the reduction in the purchase of the sales of car in public. The interest rates of the car will be increased with the loss in demand.
1> Japanese workers are taking over the jobs of Indian industry (false)
2> managers said car interests will go down after seeing the raise in interest rates (true)
3> Japanese investments are ceasing to end in the car industry (false)
4> people are very much interested to buy the cars (false)
Q9) In the totalitarian days, the words have very much devalued. In the present day, they are becoming domestic that is the words will be much more devalued. In those days, the words will be very much affected in political area. Butat present, the words came very cheap .we can say they come free at cost.
1> totalitarian society words are devalued.(false)
2> totalitarian will have to come much about words (t)
3> The art totalitarian society the words are used for the political speeches.
Q10) There should be copyright for all arts. The reele has came that all the arts has come under one copy right society,they were use the money that come from the arts for the developments . There may be a lot of money will come from the Tagore works. We have to ask the benifiters from Tagore work to help for the development of his works.
1> Tagore works are came under this copy right rule.(f)
2> People are free to go to thebecause of the copy right rule.(can't say)
3> People gives to theater and collect the money for development.(can't say)
4> We haveask the Tagore resedents to help for the developments of art.(can't say)