My research interests:
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Distributed Computing (Cluster, Grid and P2P)
- Utility and Service Computing
- Software Engineering
I have published a book,
"Advance Reservation and Revenue-based Resource Management: for Grid Systems",
ISBN: 978-3843351010, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Germany.
You can find it on Amazon US or Amazon UK.
- Dariusz Krol, Dariusz Krol, Michal Orzechowski, Jacek Kitowski, Christoph Niethammer, Anthony Sulistio and Amer Wafai, A Cloud-based Data Farming Platform for Molecular Dynamics Simulations, Workshop on Clouds and (eScience) Applications Management (CloudAM), Proceedings of the 7th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, Dec. 8-11, 2014, London, UK.
- Jorge Ejarque, Anthony Sulistio, Francesc Lordan, Pierre Gilet, Raül Sirvent and Rosa M. Badia, Cloud-agnostic Service Construction Framework, Computing and Informatics, in print (accepted in April 2014).
To contact me, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
NOTE: for questions related to GridSim, please send them to the mailing list