guidelines for submissions to Sukkahs of The World from sharon to shanghai
BE SURE TO READ ALL THE GUIDELINES:
- Questions, suggestions, pictures, comments, links to videos, your stories and Sukkah family stories may be submitted by e-mail.to firstname.lastname@example.org. By submitting you indicate that you have read and agree to these guidelines.
- If you are submitting pictures of your own sukkah, please supply verifiable contact information, ie, name, phone number and address and e-mail. No contact information will be placed on the site. The information is for verification purposes only. The only information I will include is the town and the country.
- If you are submitting a picture of someonelse's sukkah: In the United States, if the Sukkah is visible from the street, I see no problem with taking the picture from the street. If the Sukkah is not visible from the street, or it is an interior shot, permission must be obtained and documented. To make things simple if it can not be seen from the street, it should be submitted with verifiable contact information, i.e., name, phone number and address and e-mail of the property owner as well as the submitter if they are not the same person. No contact information will be placed on the site. The information is for verification purposes only.
- The only information I will include with the pictures is the town and the country.
- If you are not from the United States, I do not know whether you are permitted to take a photograph from the street of someone's sukkah without permission. Please follow the customs and laws of your country.
- Share stories about Sukkot. This should be something that actually happened to you. I will include your name and location, unless you request otherwise.
- By submitting a photograph, drawing, or written material you are giving me the right to post,edit, and redistribute it.In other words, although you retain the copyright, you have given me permission to use the material. Written material may be edited for style, length, or to preserve privacy. Sometimes photographs can be improved by a few simple adjustments. If you are the photographer, and want me to mention your name, let me know. If you prefer to not to have your name posted, that is also fine.
- Moadim L'Simcha and thanks