- Email: reachsudhar at gmail dot com or suseshad at ucsd dot edu
- Phone: 412-418-6451
I am a Masters in Computer Engineering in Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
at University of California, San Diego.
I am currently pursuing my research work in Non-Volatile Storage Systems Laboratory (NVSL) under the guidance of
To know more about the project done in my lab follow this link.
Areas of Interests: SoC Design, Non-Volatile Storage Systems, Computer Architecture
- Masters of Science (M.S) in Computer Engineering from University of California, San Diego [UCSD] (www.ece.ucsd.edu), Year: 2011 - 2013
- CSE 240A Graduate Computer Architecture
- ECE 260A VLSI Design
- ECE 260B VLSI Intergrated Circuits
- CSE 237A Introduction to Embedded Systems
- ECE 260C VLSI Advanced Topics
- CSE 120 Principles of Computer Operating Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) from Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University. http://www.mitindia.edu
- CGPA : 8.9/10.
- Relevant Courses Taken :
- Intro to Computer Architecture,
- Principles of VLSI Design,
- Cryptography and Network Security,
- Digital Image Processing,
- Speech Processing Techniques
- Worked as an ASIC Product Design Engineer-Intermediate in PMC-Sierra India Private Ltd from July 2007 - July 2011.
- Teaching Assistant in UCSD Fall 2011 - Course CSE 140 - Digital Design
- Graduate Research Assistant UCSD Spring 2011 - under Prof Steven Swanson
- A 1 GHz Pipelined Low Power Floating Point Arithmetic Unit with Modified Scheduling for High Speed Applications published in International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication and Networking 2007 1-4244-0997-7, by K.M.Mukund, Sudharsan Seshadri, Janarthanan Devarajulu and M. Kannan, IEEE - ICSCN 2007, MIT Campus, Anna University, Chennai, India, Feb. 22-24, 2007, pp.377-381. [IEEE Link] [PDF]
Other Projects at MIT
- FPGA Implementation of Transmitter and Receiver blocks for the Store and Forward Link of ANUSAT Satellite (under Dr. Mala John, May –July 2006)
- Analysis of JPEG 2000 Image Compression Standard Encoder and Decoder performance in MATLAB. (under Dr. Mala John, Dec 2006 – Mar 2007).
Projects at PMC-Sierra
- Bandwidth Estimation on a ONFi NAND Flash Interface to choose NAND Flash Controller IP Configuration.
- Product Validation of an ASIC in PMC-Sierra Canada Design Center.
- Project Lead for a 1Million Gate Block in an SoC - Design, Synthesis, Timing Analysis.
- Cooking, Listening to Indian Classical Music