200 gms Soyabean Nutrela
2 Tbsp Channa Dal
1 Tbsp Crushed Garlic
1 Large Onion Grated Or Finely Chopped
1 Tbsp Each Salt & Chilly Powder
1/4 Tbsp Level Turmeric Powder
1/2 Cup Water
1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves, green chillies & ginger.
1/2 tbsp garam masala
2 medium sized boiled mashed potatoes.METHOD:
- Soak nutrela in warm water for 1/2 hour & drain.
- In a cooker put nutrela with 1/2 cup of water with above ingredients.
- Cook under pressure for 5 minutes.
- Cool & remove pressure.
- Dry out any liquid in the pan.
- To the soyabean mixture add green chillies, coriander leaves &ginger.
- Grind to a smooth texture.
- Mix in mashed potatoes & garam masala.
- Divide into 16 portions.
- Deep fry and serve hot.