1 lb of beef chopped into bite sized pieces
2 cans of tomato sauce
2 large ripe tomatoes (grated)
1. Wash, clean, peel the celery, carrot and onions. Finely chop everything. Mince the garlic.
2. Season the chopped meat with salt and pepper and saute in hot olive oil
3. When meat is browned, add diced vegetables, onions and garlic.
4. Saute for about 3-5 minutes.
6. Add 2 cups of hot water, herbs salt and pepper taste.
7. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours. Stirring from time to time.
8. Bring salted water to a boil, and cook the pasta.
9. Drain the pasta in a strainer. Toss with olive oil and garlic salt.
10. When the sauce is done cooking, taste and adjust seasoning if needed (add cayenne pepper if you want) Serve on top of the spaghetti.
11. Add grated parmesan cheese if desired.