- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, cold and cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 peaches, sliced into wedges
Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle. Grease a springform pan
To make streusel topping:
Combine the sugar, flour, and butter (chilled and cubed) in a food processor and pulse until
Set in the refrigerator until ready to use.
To make cream cheese filling:
In a the bowl of your stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth, for about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and an egg, and beat for about a minute more until combined and very smooth. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, together into a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, sugar, and 2 eggs until very light in color and fluffy, 2-3 minutes on high speed. Add vanilla and Greek yogurt and continue beating until very creamy and light in color, for about 1 more minute.
- Keeping the mixer speed low, mix in the flour mix until combined. Do not overmix.
- Transfer the cake batter to the springform pan. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on top. Top with sliced peaches. Sprinkle the streusel mixture over the fruit.
- Bake until the cake turns golden, and a toothpick comes out clean in the center, about 45 minutes to 1 hour, depending on your oven.
- After cake has cooled, release the cake from the springform pan.