This is a delicious and easy meal to prepare, and the best part that there are barely any dishes to wash after dinner!
This would also be a great for camping. Make the packets in advance and just throw them into the campfire or grill to cook.
(make sure you use the ultra-strong foil)
3 chicken breasts
2 cups of sliced mushrooms
1 can sliced olives
4 teaspoons Taco Seasoning Mix
8 small potatoes (or 4 large)
2 cups of cheddar Shredded Cheese
1 cup Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and slice your mushrooms and saute them in 1 TB of vegetable oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and thinly slice the potatoes and place them in a large bowl.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil (about 3 TB) 2 tsp of the Taco seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Give it all a good stir.
- Arrange your foil sheets on your counter.
- Spray the center with vegetable oil and arrange your potatoes.
- Cut your chicken breasts into thin strips and throw them into the same bowl you used for the potatoes.
- Add the other 2 tsp of taco seasoning and salt and pepper to your taste, and stir to combine.
- Arrange the chicken strips on top the potatoes.
- Next you need to add a TB of salsa on top of the chicken
- Followed by mushrooms and olives and top with cheddar cheese.
- Fold packs and arrange on baking sheets.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- After you take the foil packs out of the oven. Let stand for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with sour cream and green onions and enjoy this cheesy goodness!