- Please quote correct policy numbers in the Schedule to avoid missing credits.
- Submit proposal forms whenever the APGLI premium is increased to obtain additional policies.
- Proposal form has to be submitted before (53) years of age.
- APGLI policies do not lapse.
- The premium rates are low.
- APGLI premium is exempted from income tax under Section 80C.
- The State Govt. employee can contribute maximum premium upto 20% of the basic pay, irrespective of slab rates.
- The Government enhanced the Insurable Age from (48)years to (53)years vide G.O.Ms.No.16 FINANCE (ADMIN.II) DEPARTMENT Dated:17-02-2011.
- The Government Extended Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Scheme to the Municipal Employees including Municipal Teachers except the employees of GHMC,GVMC and VMC vide G.O.Ms.No.25 FINANCE (ADMIN.II) DEPARTMENT Dated:03-03-2011.