Studio 46 and the ARTS COUNCIL of Rock Hill and York County, SC, are proud to present to you the first annual Film Festival! The festival will be one of the premiere events of the Arts Council that will be held downtown Rock Hill, SC in the old Tom Getty's/old Courthouse on Main Street, 2008.
Here we will be showcasing local and regional films and/or International films as well as visual and performing arts. This will be the first of it's kind in the York County area! This festival will prove to be a great time for the whole family!
Films to be accepted:
Features, Shorts, Documentaries, Student Films, Animated Shorts, Narrative shorts and Narrative Features.
Running times for films:
FEATURES: at least 50 minutes
SHORTS: at least 15 minutes
NARRATIVE: at least 15 minutes
STUDENT FILMS: at least 15 minutes
All submission must be submitted on DVD! No exceptions!
Visuals to be accepted:
Photography, Pottery, Paintings, Woodworking, Sculptures. Please email for more info. Studio46Festival@gmail.com
Performing Arts to be accepted:
Actors, singers, dancers, models, musicians, comedic acts, costume performers, specialty acts, etc. Please email for more info: Studio46Festival@gmail.com
1. All entries must be postmarked no later than TB
2. Films and videos must be in English or have English subtitles. Others will not be considered.
3. All clearances must be obtained for festival/exhibition.
4. Submissions on DVD only, with title label and running time.
5. Forms and submissions must be completed by Producer, Director or Screen Writer. Schools may submit films on behalf of the student filmmakers for the Student Category.
6. Only complete entries will be accepted. All fees are non-refundable. Entry fee should be paid to the order of (TBD) along with the completed application entry form, and the screener DVD.
7. We will require a production still or a one sheet and bio of the Producer and Director, which should be a JPG fomat, included with your application on CD. These may be used by the festival for promotional purposes and may be included in the festival program.
8. Films that have been widely screened on Cable, TV or Theatrically will be subject to the sole discretion of the festival committe for screening only and will not be eligible for any awards.
Filmmakers whose films that are selected will be contacted no later than (TBD). All specifics will be explained at that time.
For the Link to Application....
Please click here:
Submission fees will be posted by November 15th, 2007
Please email or call us for more information:
Diane Tennyson 803-370-3315 or Studio46Festival@gmail.com