History

The Origin of St. Thomas’ can be dated back to Circa 1840. There have been several transitions in the past, but the fourth transition has resulted in the current St. Thomas’ Anglican Church. The present building was established in 1951. Over the years several ministries have been maintained. These ministries are dedicated to the seniors in the surrounding area. These ministries include, Feast and Friends, St Patrick’s Square, St. Margaret’s Home, within the Caribbean Community, Henri Bradet, and the SOS Fund, to name a few. 

Members of our youth group are active participants in Youth Synod; every year our parish is always represented. The congregation is firmly committed to the Book of Alternate Services (BAS) and the Book of Common Prayer (BCP). See our Weekly Services for the list of times of these services.



.