Parish Diary and Service Times (click here)
St. John's is the oldest church in the Newcastle Diocese and was built in 1833 as the chapel of the Australian Agricultural company by Sir Edward William Parry.
The church community welcomes visitors and the church is open for extended periods every day to share with others this historic and holy place.
We regret that video surveillance is on guard at all times as a necessary precauton against vandalism.
Priest-in-Charge: The Rev'd Dr. Christopher Garland