A sleep disorder?
Or maybe high blood pressure?
Maybe you just want TOTAL relaxation?
The Benefits of Massage Therapy
Massage Can Help:
- Release Endorphins (Amino Acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller)
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Promote tissue regeneration, thereby reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Lessen Depression and anxiety
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relieve Migraine pain
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ : The Skin
- Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
- Increase joint flexibility
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow (the body’s natural defense system)
- Ease Medication dependence
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Athletes at any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
When you call to make your appointment you can choose from any of our featured massages which includes:
· Deep Tissue
· Hot Stone
All massages are preformed on a heated bed with soothing sounds and a warming atmosphere.