- The roads or public areas of a city or town
- a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings;
"they walked the streets of the small town"; "he lives on Nassau
- the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the
thoroughfare on which vehicles travel; "be careful crossing the
- A public road in a city or town, typically with houses and buildings on one
or both sides
- the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is
poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction; "she tried to keep her
children off the street"
- Used to refer to the financial markets and activities on Wall
- determine the price of; "The grocer priced his wares high"
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; "the price of gasoline";
"he got his new car on excellent terms"; "how much is the damage?"
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by
the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary
value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't
calculate the cost of the collection"
- The amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for
- The odds in betting
- An unwelcome experience, event, or action involved as a condition of
achieving a desired end
- leafless East Indian vine; its sour milky juice formerly used to make an
- personification of a sacred intoxicating drink used in Vedic
- The parts of an organism other than the reproductive cells
- The body as distinct from the soul, mind, or psyche
- human body: alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo
studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but
the flesh is weak"
The Megabus MCI Renaissance motorcoach arrives
at its San Francisco stop, the Caltrain terminal at Fourth and King streets.
Megabus teases fares as low as $1, but most fares between Los Angeles and San
Francisco ranged from $18 to 35. It's still a low price for a very good service.
the price of freedom
Soma, San Francisco