American Hero Quilts
American Hero Quilt Standards:
Quilts should be made from 100% good quality cotton.
- Quilts should be approximately 63x87 inches. Maximum size is 69 x 90 inches. We find that many of the soldiers need the extra length and width to keep warm.
- The quilts should be red, white and blue fabric.
- Please don’t use metallic fabrics, no glitter, and no white or beige fabrics on the back. Many of our injured soldiers have open wounds which can cause stains.
Children Quilt Standards:
- Quilts should be made from 100% good quality cotton
- Quilt size: Minimum: 50 x 60”
- Quilt size: Maximum: 62 x 74”’
Eastside Baby Corner
Completed Baby Quilts & Receiving Blankets
- Sizes: 36 x 36, 36 x 45, etc.
- Completed means ready to deliver. They can be tied or quilted