- Just fill the type with something like "Swan", and leave all the
field blank to be filled by me later. If you want to suggest a
transformation, you can post a comment here, or you can email it to me.
- Change the format to your liking. The more content I have to change, the most likely it is for me to reject it.
- Submit any kind of adult or pornographic material, explicit or
implied. This game has an age restriction of PG-13 top. You can mention
nether regions or chest area, but that's about it. This is to ensure
that the game remains as true as possible to the real concept of
- No violent content. You can describe the battles, the scars, even go
to the limits of broken bones or blood, but I won't accept three or
something pages of the details of how someone dies. If you want to see
that, go watch the news or a movie about it.
- Submit material without checking for grammar or spelling mistakes.
If you believe your work isn't worth re-reading it again to see if there
aren't any mistakes, then it's even less worthy for me to put it into
- Submit material that doesn't belong to you, or that you don't have the owner's permission to submit.
- Submit more than one copy of the same thing. If you have any
doubts whether I received it or not, you can email them to me, which
- Spam my e-mail box, either with the same submission over and over
again, or with requests so accept a submission I already decided to
- Get angry because your content didn't pass through. Normally this
may be because you didn't follow the guidelines, you didn't use a
template, your submission had too many grammar and/or spelling mistakes
or needed too much work to implement.
- Give up on the first try. If you really believe your content would
make the game better, isn't it worth it to work on it until it does make
the game shine?
- You must use the formats specified in here. If you don't know what
to put in a certain field, you can as for what that field is, or see the
example. Some fields you can just leave them blank. For example, when
submitting a transformation, if you want to change into a human, you
should leave the tail description blank.
- You can make as many submissions as you want, as long as they are
differ from the content already in the game. In practical terms, it
means it's highly unlikely I accept a white tail deer transformation if
there's something similar in the game. The idea is to make NEW content,
not repeat it.
- You can submit an extension or improvement for content that's already in the game.
- Submit any and all bugs/spelling mistakes that you find. I will even give you a thank you in advance, here it is: THANK YOU!