Religious Education Goals:
1) Offer a rich Catholic curriculum using "Images of God" series
2) Work as families to learn about our faith
3) Create and share many projects; videos, skits, posters, games, etc.
4) Pray and make stewardship projects for Valley Hi Nursing Home while learning the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy
5) Learn how to use Bible, Catechism, and textbooks
6) To create an love of Liturgy through monthly youth Mass
7) Grow and deepen our communication as families with faith at the core
Class each week begins at 8:45 in the church.
Each week families are invited to join in the classes, parents may want to ask questions or share their faith in the common room until 9am and then join the classes, or continue their conversation at 9:30 in our Parent-Faith Discussion (see the calendar for further dates).
Monthly, the parish and parents join together at 9AM to study Scripture in our Mystagogy prayer group
Each week Fr. Doyle or Mrs. Porch will be in the classrooms to discuss the topics being covered
Kindergarten and First Grade:
Jennifer Riley and Casey Porch
Third and Fourth Grade:
Fifth and Sixth Grade:
7th grade: (Parents to attend classes)
8th grade: (Parents or Sponsors to attend classes)
Youth ministry: Retreats AND Good Shepherds:
Casey Porch and Theresa Welch
Fr. Doyle, Pam Nellessen, Dcn. Joe Kayser, Casey Porch
Advent and Lent Mission Classes:
Adult Ed./Family Ministry:
Fr. Doyle, Casey Porch
Mystagogy Bible reflection Group:
Casey Porch, Casey Dirkx
Interested in Volunteering?
Are you interested in becoming part of our Religious Education or Youth Ministry program? We have wonderful opportunities for all ages to volunteer! Please contact Casey Porch at email@example.com if you are interested in working with our amazing community of volunteers and students!