Uniforms can be purchased at www.globalschoolwear.com with school code STMO01. With the exceptions of sweatshirts and plaid items exclusively available through the site, you may opt to purchase components at a store of your choice.
- Shirts: Navy blue polo shirt
- Pants/shorts: Khaki
- Skirts/skorts: Tommy Hilfiger Blue Plaid or Khaki
- Dresses: Navy blue or Khaki
- Jumpers: Tommy Hilfiger Blue Plaid, Khaki, or Navy
- Belts: Solid color black, brown, or navy blue
- Socks/tights: navy blue, white or khaki
- Sweaters: navy blue or white cardigans, v-necks, crew neck, fleeces
- Sweatshirts: School Logo Sweatshirts only
Physical Education Uniform Notes
- For PE students wear navy shorts, sweatpants, or yoga pants and a navy or school logo tie-dye shirt
- Students in grades K-2 may wear their PE clothes on PE days
- Students in grades 3-8 should plan on changing into their PE uniform
Clarification: Make-up and hair should be simplistic and natural in nature. Hair should not be streaked or tinted. Jewelry should be limited and conservative. Girls are limited to one piercing in each ear. Boys are prohibited from wearing earrings. Any styles or items that detract from the school uniform will be considered inappropriate.
Updated September 2019