St Mary's Roman Catholic Cemetery has its own Catholic Chapel which was built in 1860 to the designs of S.J. Nicholl.
The Chapel has one of two working coffin lifts in England, the other is in the Anglican Chapel of All Soul's Cemetery, Kensal Green. The coffin lift is used to lower coffins from the Chapel into the lower catacombs which are located directly underneath the Chapel.
The Chapel is often used for Funerals or Memorial Services. To enquire about using the Chapel please contact St Mary's Cemetery Office. St Mary's Cemetery does not have a resident priest but can recommend several local Catholic Priests.
The Chapel contains many Plaques of Remembrance or inscribed tablets in memory of those buried in the cemetery. To arrange a memorial plaque or inscription please visit the Cemetery Office to choose a location within the Chapel.
St Mary's Cemetery >