2013 Downloadable Yonkers License Forms

To participate in the St. John's Farmers' Market you must have a Vendor license from the city of Yonkers.  If you already have a Commercial Vendor License that is adequate.  Otherwise you may apply for a license valid only at the St. John's Farmers' Market.  

You can get pdf files of the applications here.  Choose the one you need.

Full Year License ($300)   

We are currently investigating the possibility of One Day Licenses.  They do not yet appear to be available in 2013.