Contact or Visit Us
On this page.....
- Our address
- Email us
- Public Transport to St Gabriel's
- Registers and Certificates
St Gabriel's Church, Noel Road, North Acton, London W3 0JD
020 8259 2138
The letterbox (for delivering letters) is located in the SIDE entrance on Balfour Road, and is clearly marked.
Public Transport to St Gabriel's
Crossrail (Elizabeth Line) from Paddington (1 stop) or Ealing Broadway (1 stop):
- Acton Main Line (Elizabeth Line / TfL Rail)
- 3 minute walk from church
- North Acton (Central Line)
- 5 minute walk from church or take a 440 bus
- Park Royal (Piccadilly Line)
- 15 minute walk from church or take a 95 or 487 bus
- Acton Central (North London Line)
- 20 minute walk from church (much of the walk can be replaced with a 266 bus journey)
- Route 440 (St Gabriel's Church stop)
- Route 260 (Noel Road or Gypsy Corner stop)
- Route 266 (Noel Road stop)
- Route 95 (Gypsy Corner stop)
- Route 487 (Gypsy Corner stop)
Registers and Certificates
We are often contacted by people seeking replacement certificates of baptism, confirmation, or marriage. In most cases we are UNABLE to provide these certificates, as completed registers are NOT retained in churches, but are deposited in local archives and register offices.
We can help you with the following records: Baptisms since 1991, Marraiges since 1983, Confirmations since 1952, and Banns of Marriage called since 1966. All other records are now depsoited at the records office.
If you require copies of register entries older than the dates shown above, then you will need
If you require access to historic records older than the dates shown above, or copies of entries in registers, you should contact the London Metropolitan Archives, quoting reference B02/074:
London Metropolitan Archives, 40 Northampton Road, Clerkenwell, London EC1R 0HB - 020 7332 3820