What do I do?
I am a professor in the computer science department
at OTH Regensburg, a University for Applied Sciences.
My job consists of teaching, research, and service:
- Relational databases
- NoSQL data stores
- Agile software development using NoSQL data stores.
- Data processing in the large, in particular, using NoSQL data stores.
- Software- and schema evolution during agile software development.
- Special-purpose programming and query languages.
- Reviewer and PC member
- IT trainings
- Teaching the next generation of CS students at summer schools and Girls Day activities
What did I do before I became a professor?
- I worked as a software engineer for Google and IBM.
- My academic studies took me to Passau University, University of Edinburgh, Vienna University of Technology,
Saarland University, and a research visit at Cornell University.