Welcome to STC Toronto
The Toronto Community of the Society for Technical Communication
Upcoming STC Toronto Events:
Exciting New Events for 2014
We've got some great events planned for you in 2014! And even better, we're capping prices for members at $10, students at $5, and non-members at $20. Here's what coming up in 2014:
- January - Bernard Aschwanden speaks about Adobe, FrameMaker and more
- February - A community social - no charge for this event!
- March - Luigi Benetton, technology and business writer and journalist, discusses his book about getting started on LinkedIn
- April - Rob Hanna presents a seminar on the Information Mapping methodology
- May - Field trip! Get a tour of Mimic Print's printing plant and see how your print documents are produced
- June - Annual General Meeting, banquet and silent auction
- July - Workshop on editing
- September - Arnis Gubins, Adobe Certified Professional and FrameMaker Moderator on Adobe Community forums presents a session on FrameMaker 12
- December - A community social - no charge for this event!
We'll provide dates, locations, registration links and more info about each speaker and meeting closer to each date. We may also add more events, so check back regularly for updates.
We look forward to seeing you in 2014!
Learn about technology strategy for the Enterprise Content Ecosystem with a preview of Lightweight DITA, the emerging content standard for modular content, with Michael Priestley, one of the founders of DITA.
Come out to meet some fellow technical communicators and enjoy a good meal.