We are looking for the best and brightest in TechComm today. Did you or your company produce great instruction, information, user support or promotional content for the web and mobile devices in the past year or two? You could be our winner!
- Anyone can enter the competition as long as they follow the STC Regional Competition General Information and Rules (To download, click the arrow corresponding to the Regional Guides pdf file at the bottom of this page.)
- Call for Entries
- Why enter? Here is what past STC Regional and International Competition Awardees have to say
- Fill the online entry form
- Call for Judges
- Instructional Materials train users on skills and knowledge using solutions like eLearning, mLearning, social media, facilitator guides, instructional animations or videos, student guides, tutorials and webinars.
- User Support Materials provide information for the user in performing specific tasks for independent use including online help, job aids, quick start or reference guides, reference documents, user guides and websites.
- Promotional Materials market or promote a product, company, individual, or event that aim to persuade the audience to some action, using integrated figures and text. Examples may include brochures, catalogs, fliers, posters and websites.
- Informational Materials inform the user without a specific call to action. Examples may include annual reports, articles, books, error messages, magazines, newsletters, periodicals, posters, research papers and websites.
- Call for Entries – September 8 - October 27, 2015
- Call for Judges - September 15 - October 9, 2015
- Deadline for Submission of entries (print and online) - 6:00 pm, Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Training of Judges - Week of October 19, 2015
- Judging period - November 7 - December, 2015
- Regional Awards Event - March 2015
NEW! For 2015-16, there will be no International level Awards. STC is restructuring the STC International Awards for 2016-17.
- See the Call for Entries for instructions.
- See the Call for Judges for more details.