08/08/2011 update: Version 1.1.4 uploaded.
- New algorithms:
- Floyd-Warshall all-pairs shortest-path algorithm for dense networks. Currently the algorithm is set to automatically kick-in when density (|E|/|V|^2 with undirected edges treated as two directed edges) is >0.75 for unweighted networks and >0.5 for weighted networks.
- Edmonds-Karp algorithm for solving maximum flow problem. Sets of source and sink vertices of minimum cut are found using breadth-first search on residual capacity matrix.
- Documentation and examples:
- Section 5: Max-flow min-cut added.
- Section 9.5: Max-flow min-cut example added.
- Syntax: network..., ...measure(maxflow) source(string) sink(string) [residual mincut]
- Vertex names for source() and sink() should be enclosed in double quotes, even if the names are numeric.
- By default, if residual and mincut are not specified, flow matrix is returned. Only one of residual or mincut can be specified at one time.