DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUN, FEB 26
Have a business plan? Get selected to pitch it, get live feedback from VCs and win prizes @PitchDive - 2012 HBS Entrepreneurship Conference
What is the event?
This competition is a part of the 2012 HBS Entrepreneurship Conference and it is a chance for you pitch of your business plan to VCs, get their feedback and win a prize for being the plan that VCs like the most.
Format of the event
- Day of the event
- 10 teams will be each be given 1 minute to make an elevator pitch about their plan to the VC judges
- VC judges select 3 teams they like the most
- Each of the selected teams make a 5 minute detailed pitch to the VC judges and get their live feedback
- Judges decide which the best business plan was
- Pre-event screening round
- Selection of the 10 business plans to be presented in the final round from business plans different teams submit
- Criterion: Potential, innovativeness of product/service, how far along the product is in development, testing, execution; success of MVP (if any), financial performance (if any)
Date of the event
Ask from you
- Please email Shruti Dube (email@example.com) your team name, members and a business plan pitch
- The pitch can be in any format – it can be as basic (just the idea/concept) or as sophisticated (with MVP, customer survey results, financials etc.)
Deadline for submission
Please reach out to Shruti Dube (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions or clarifications.