General Electric and Omnicom’s OMD have partnered to create a 10-week incubator program bringing together the brightest student entrepreneurs to work in New York City for the Summer of 2011. Dubbed the GE-OMD Incubator, the objective is to create a collaborative environment where student entrepreneurs can learn, thrive and bring great digital, media and marketing ideas to life.
• Get paid to work on your start-up initiative
• Summer 2011 stipend of $4,000 per person, June 7, 2011 to August 19, 2011 (10 Weeks)
• Opportunity to be awarded $10k scholarship grant
• Free workspace + collaboration with other participating digital experts
• Training/instruction on media, marketing, advertising and digital landscape from OMD
• Learning how to fund your start-up from leading venture capitalists
• Access to Fortune 50 brands
• Mentorship from General Electric marketing
• Collaboration, mentorship and relationship building with the largest Global Media Agency, OMD
• Unique forum to pitch media opportunities and marketing ideas to senior executives at GE and OMD
• Build relationships and your career with leaders from OMD, GE and the Venture Capital space
Application is attached as Microsoft Word document.
We are accepting applications for consideration in this year’s program through Thursday, May 1, 2011 at 12 noon.