Shoptiques.com is an online fashion destination that aggregates inventory of one-of-a-kind boutiques across the world, allowing users to shop their favorite local shops in one place. We're disrupting $20bn global market and eliminating borders for local shopping. To check out the website and skip the waitlist of thousands of people, please use this code: OKVIP. Shoptiques is funded by top investors and growing like crazy. Has been featured in Women’s Wear Daily, STAR, OK, Style Caster among many other publications.
In terms of my background, I have recently graduated from Harvard Business School. I previously worked at CHANEL in their Fashion and Fragrance Marketing Divisions and prior to that at Goldman Sachs in their investment banking division in New York.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern that will be eager to get involved into all aspects of running a business: from marketing to operations. This is a start-up atmosphere, so we are looking for someone who is a go-getter and can take initiative.
Responsibilities can range from:
- Analyzing/Identifying the target market, interacting with consumers and develop marketing plan of reaching out to and expand these customer base
- Working with VP of Sales to identify and onboard additional boutiques across America
- Coordinating all fashion coverage with daily blog entries on fashion, pop culture and beauty; working with guest bloggers, prominent fashion figures for interview for Couture Talk Magazine
- Developing Strategy plan for expansion.
Qualities we are looking for in a candidate:
• Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Strategic and creative thinker with advance problem solving skills.
• Highly ambitious, self-motivated / takes initiative.
• Interest in fashion
If you are as excited as we are about changing the way people shop local boutiques, and the details above describe things you love to do and how you love to do them, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your cover letter, resume, and why you are interested in joining to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you must receive school credit to partake in this internship (Can be obtained through HBS registrar)
Tribe Updates >