Saturday, February 25th
Rain or shine!
O.R.P. The Raceway Experience
Drop in or stay for the day.
ADMISSION: $20.00 PER CAR AT THE GATE, AND TWO NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS PER PASSENGER. YOUR DONATION WILL
· Meet and talk with event presenters and drivers from various types of motorsport.
· Tour and Drive the track yourself.
· Free introductory laps with a top N.W. Driver (sign up requested). www.motorsportsreg.com
· Learn the many ways you can become involved in performance riding / driving / racing.
· Check out competition Cars, Karts and Motorcycles.
· Learn how you can participate as a race official, part time positions available.
OREGON RACEWAY PARK
Located on HWY 97 in Grass Valley, Oregon
29 miles South of the Columbia River
Turn East at the school, 2 miles
Track Office: 541-333-2452
Bill Murray, STAR Projects Event Coordinator: 503-358-2617
Tentative and Adjustable schedule:
8:00 a.m. - Gates open. Presenter set-up
9:00 a.m. - Welcome and orientation
9:30 a.m. - Track walk (in vehicles with frequent stops to explain the course).
10:45 a.m. - Parade laps (drive your own car)
10 cars per session with pace and chase car, clockwise.
Noon: Lunch guests are encouraged to bring a picnic or
preorder lunch from The Grass Valley Market.
12:00 p.m. Karts on course, demo.
12:20 p.m. - Motorcycles on course, demo.
12:40 p.m. - O.S.U. Global Formula Team, demo.
1:00 p.m. - Parade laps (drive your own car)
10 cars per session with pace and chase car, counter clockwise.
2:30 p.m. - Race car rides (moderate speed) with STAR Certified Instructor.
4:30 p.m. - End of event. (Or when everyone has gone home).